1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    4 people like this.
  2. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    Dearv All,

please check the news on motobeam abt sx4 cross.

fiat is going to offer 1.6 to maruti suzuki in india

Maruti S-Cross To Be Offered With 1.3, 1.6 Diesel, No Petrol Version | MotorBeam – Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

not sure if this is true but can fiat do this instead of using it on Avventura or linea
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Not sure about 6 speed, Fiat officials at auto-expo did not mention anything. It is pretty unlikely as then the same would have to be shared with Tata

The 1.5/1.6 has been in the news. Hope Fiat launches the Avventura with the 1.5/1.6 itself this year itself. There should be atleast a 6 months gap between Fiat offering 1.5/1.6 in its own vehicles and to other manufacturers. The early bird advantage should act in Fiat's favour
  5. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    Whoa! Do I know you? Or do I? I am all dejavu.....!!!!:D ::OO

But what you say, makes a lot of sense! Somehow, even I don't buy the idea of reaching out to masses to sell my goods! Regarding a new engine: A new engine plonked in means a 100 tests and re-certifications once again. DO we buy as many FIATs? Naah!

Also, we should not be sad if FIAT offers 1.6 to Maruti: It only means extended business till FIAT gets established in the mass market mindset. Especially when some customers are developing their new motors, a new line of business will be profitable for FIAT. In my thinking, till figures reach 3k-4k per month, we can forget a new engine in the Punto or Linea. We have to be happy with decals, bumper jobs, LED lights, Mangesh.....Nagesh...et al.

PS: I am quite happy with my Punto.

Bye...PP/LL
    4 people like this.
  6. yogi4390

yogi4390 Timido

delhi
    hi

i just found some thing weird in picture of fiat avventura uploaded on the indian website.
    i am sending the same picture with red circle with an attachment with this mail . kindly look at it.
    thanks
    true fiatian.

Avventura_07.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I wonder why 4 buttons on passenger side too :O Or is it just a copy paste error yet again from FIAT India :(
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Thank God its a CAD problem if actually it is.:confused: Such problems in real production vehicles are unlikely.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am started to think other way, now lets assume the avventura is really a powerful car and giving control as similar like driver shall allow the guy to request the passenger control the window glass while i am zooming on this highway without distractions ;)
    1 person likes this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Precisely similar thoughts Zenwalker. :) Having controls at driver and passenger both could be even better, in any case. Are window motors connected to CAN..?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.