1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Search Fiat Avventura on youtube, you will get lots videos, this is one them.

Few more here -

1 person likes this.
  2. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    one of my friends who had booked Punto 90 HP have told me that when he was in the showroom for some documentation purpose, he noticed that the VW showroom incharge or GM have also booked Punto 90 HP and he told that VW polo is not affordable at all LOL
    1 person likes this.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Not affordable in which sense? The cost gap between two vehicles will not be much after the punto facelift is launched.

May be the current discounts on the punto is irresistible for the VW guy you mentioned.
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    I think pricing is the only factor where Fiat should wow now. It should be launched with killer pricing.

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Avventura shud have been an estate version of punto like the palio adventure locker with all the bells and whistles of the present avventura. it could have given a run for the money to ertiga and mobilio as well with its three row of seating. but the present avventura is a big let down. wonder what fiat india wants to do in india.

its time for a new, more imaginative and a more dedicated CEO.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  6. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    If I were the person calling shots, I will have have ordered Linea with more or atleast same bells and whistles as Verna and City with 25 kmpl ARAI and atleast 1 second faster in 0 - 100 kmph
    punto with the same criteria, more or same gadgets and features of I20 and faster and fuel efficient than I20 and Swift
    what's the use of having Ferrari in Fiat's group companies... look at Tata how they have used JLR resources for Zest

and would have priced these cars atleast 50K cheaper than swift for Punto and 50K cheaper than verna and city for Linea

for Avventura -
    ARAI should be 23-24 kmpl as ecosport has 22.5
    and more powerful than duster 110
    Price less 50 K than ecosport variant to variant
    add 1.4 Tjet on petrol side and 1.6 MJD on diesel side

this is the only option along with Italian design and Fiat's build quality to have success in the India market.
    stir all the media with these achievements of your engineers and the increasing dealer network of 120 +
    I don't care what technology to be used Multiair 2 or Multijet 2 , go to hell but come with these specs.

I will promise volumes equal to ecosport and duster :p

and if Avventura comes with the same decade old ARAI figures and Engine spec of Punto then you all knows... it will be another Fiat product.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Come on bro, you are asking something beyond the engineeering :D
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    then why i am paying those R & D guys and Ferrari guys I don't care.
    if this is not possible then forget about the volumes in India.

it should be same as what Bajaj has done with Pulsar 150
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    To give you a Safe and Driveability Car,ofcourse Mileage and powerful.

You should care,for the build quality atleast :D
  10. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    why not more kmpl than those tin build japs, this will be the auto industry shaking thing.
    these expectations are along with the same build quality, honda gives 26 kmpl for city and amaze with wafer thin metal shits and 1000 kg of weight whats tech innovation in that ??
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.