1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    ecosport and even xuv have overwhelmed booking even without any ad, hence expecting something in that direction. atleast a quarter of that booking will be appreciated..:D
  2. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    Presentation2.jpg
    so front its same as displayed
    3 people like this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Except the projector headlamp :).
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    uvanyzyr.jpg

Just got this mail from Fiat India:cool:

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  5. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Me too got this now. But didn't get any call like many people got, which seems valueless.

Sent from my Grand 2
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I wish they provide DRL's in avventura... So far we were not able to spot that as i have seen all the cars that were camoflauged.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I lost all respect and fascination towards this DRL after Hyundai introduced this in i20. :D
    3 people like this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    From Fiat India website -

Avv_1.jpg
    7 people like this.
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Do Avventura really comes with these projector lights :confused: .I am confused since normal headlights are in the spy shots just like the Punto facelift.In my opinion,the addition of projector would fetch them significantly large numbers more than what they themselves have imagined (Gives a look of mean looking machine) than the one with normal headlights.I hope FIAT atleast retains in the top end model rather than ignoring it completely in the name of 'cost cutting'.These are smaller things to integrate cleverly for the sake of business.An example where FIAT can learn it is from Hyundai where they added DRLs in I20 and people went gaga over it.

Common Fiat ,just do it as this is the last chance for your survival.Throw the javelin to the maximum:p.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat marketing team seems to be concentrating highly on Avventura by updating the websites and so on while the factory has dispatched the new Punto Evo to the dealers. Is there a disconnect between them? ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.