1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore

Somehow, now this page doesn't have any pictures... Did they removed ??? strange ... :confused:
  2. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    BTW did the avventura have rear AC vents at the auto expo?
  3. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Slightly OT : On the way to Mahabaleshwar this weekend I saw 2 Lineas being tested. I asked those drivers why they are testing the car if it is already launched. He said Fiat is testing Linea with new engine option. Is Fiat testing 1.6 MJD ? Maybe for Avventura !!
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Pics on the site match with what was shown at the expo. Hope that the actual version on sale also matches

I do not remember seeing rear vents. Inside it was pretty similar to Punto with refereshed interiors

It may be 1.6 MJD, but for Linea
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @revv, nice interesting information. Next time , when you have some similar news, pls mask the info in such a way that the persons in charge (in this case the drivers ) are not hauled up for giving away confidential information to the public. For example you could have masked the place where you saw them, You could have mentioned some highway in karnataka...etc. Lets not put those innocent poor souls in trouble.

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Abdul,you should be working in the white house :)
    Sorry mods for OT
    1 person likes this.
  7. Sagz

Sagz Amatore

Kochi
    Kochi
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    That is a great news indeed!! Nothing can boost the sales of Linea as much as the 1.6 MJD. And if a 1.6 MJD Fiat rolls out this year,let it be Linea or Avventura, I think I can guarantee them a purchase:D
  8. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Etion Crossback attract 5400 booking.Its shocking the ugliest car in India is Etios(both the hachback and sedan).Toyota fooling customers with plastic cladding around and guard in the front.
    Are Indians blind or they dont care what they r buying in following the masses or...... dont know.
    2 people like this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let's stick to Avventura on this thread :), leave Linea and 1.6 MJD for other threads.

Good news, if Fiat launhes Avventura soon, than keep testing forever. At-least for few months we can see good numbers for Fiat as well.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.