1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sagz

Sagz Amatore

Kochi
    Kochi
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Just did a slight photoshop job on the avventura..I thought the black c pillar would be a good add-on to further differentiate the avventura from punto.

Avventura-3.jpg
    4 people like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am beginning to wonder how the car shall look in other colors. All the images except test mules are displayed in orange shade and it looks great. Hope other colors do not less justify the beauty.
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    ^^ Off the cuff, I can imagine this car looking gorgeous in hip hop black and ocean/electric blue as well.
    2 people like this.
  5. acechip

acechip Superiore

No matter how much you try to disguise an essentially pretty but well toned lady, you can't make a rough and ready lumberjack out of her. Avventura seems nothing but another of those half hearted euro style statements, which would be more at home in the Swiss towns than in swish Delhi/Mumbai areas. I would give it another 100 units on top of monthly Punto numbers, hoping they don't cannibalise Punto sales..Why so much testing for this kind of a product? Beats me, unless they want to export it to other markets as well.
    Am a bit disappointed with Fiats product strategy thus far.

Sent from my CRXT 1131 using Tapatalk
  6. Sagz

Sagz Amatore

Kochi
    Kochi
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Avventura sure is heading to other RHD markets as well.
    1 person likes this.
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    At last Avventura has appeared in the fiat india website...waiting for its launch and how the market reacts to it.

aventura.jpg
    6 people like this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    And after putting your details at http://www.fiat-india.com/2014/avventura/, this picture appears -

Avv.jpg

The way Fiat is delaying the launch and the way the interest is slowly going down with Avventura, very important for Fiat to keep hope alive in market.
    3 people like this.
  9. Sagz

Sagz Amatore

Kochi
    Kochi
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    And the website says nothing of the punto facelift.Does that mean Avventura is coming first??
  10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    I was about to post the same info! Good to see Fiat website now! But we need more marketing efforts from Fiat!

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.