1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    V are listening and seing various models by Fiat being tested on Roads,
    Get them soon or is it just for testing on Indian Roads.
  2. The GC is too high.
    Fiat-Avventura-side-spied.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    It looks terrific in profile, and we know it looks brilliant from the front. With 90 hp under the hood and big tyres, what's not to like about this ravishing CUV? Methinks it just might sell as much as the Punto itself sells!
    2 people like this.
  4. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    i dont see a point of pricing aventura at max of 10k above regular punto, except for the plastic cladding, compass stuff and rear wheel setup they ate the same. so it should be priced similar to regular punto depending on 75/90bhp.
  6. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In some of the spy pics, it looks much bigger than the Punto. Is it camera edit work ??? If not, I am expecting some considerable differences will be there in Avventura and Punto. As this is also going to be exported from India, can expect lot improved fit finish and features. Just launch it fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  7. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    I know a place where you can spot these test mules... The IT park where I work has other company which will supply infotainment systems to Tata Bolt, Zest as well as Fiat Punto and Avventura :cool:

Will try to get some photos next week
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Testing is being carried over for too long, Its time to get the car in showroom, and any upgradration can b done to the new version and the previous owners shud be give FOC upgrading.
    We need the range of FIAT cars now,
  9. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    I have no big hopes with Avventura sales. If FIAT would have brought the 500X or 500L then that would have made the real game changer for FIAT India.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    An all-new Avventura is planned not just for India but globally for 2016. The 500L and especially 500X will work out too expensive for India (they have VERY high-spec interiors), so I guess it will be a derivative of these cars and the Jeep Renegade (same platform).

What's not to like with the Avventura? 90 hp diesel and hopefully the t-jet too, brilliant styling + big tyres: it should easily sell a few hundred every month, maybe as much as the new Punto? It'll be better (value) than the Ecosport for sure.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.