1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    SCOOP!! - The Avventura caught testing!

Wow!! This looks quite BIG. I think bigger than the one that show cased in expo and fiat caffee. Now surely it is going to make a move for fiat India. Launch it soon FIAT. But before launch create a lot of buzz in market as ford did with ecosport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  2. Vikkas

Vikkas

India
    I don't think Avventura can launch at 6 Lacs that too diesel. Coz I have recently seen Etios cross and its petrol version is 5.86 Lacs and Diesel is 6.90 Lacs
  3. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.
  4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    good find. Another comment of not having projector headlamps on the top end model seems a little disappointing.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Indian's rather prefer to over-show than actual skin, so Hippocratic at times. Why Dual exhaust with 90 HP odd power?

Can't blame fiat here, I have seen countless 800/Swift/I20/I10/Verna/alto's bla bla with Silencer jobs and sport graphics all around.... a car which doesn't have a concept of emergency braking from 80 to 0 km/hr but it must look like a rally-car from outside.... it must just "look":D!! So it's not FIAT's fault entirely. Places aren't good or bad, it's people living in those places.
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
    3 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The test mules of Avventura is not impressing me in anyway. It is just looking kind of a Punto with an after market wheel fitted to the boot.

Is it just me? :)
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Me too. :)

But then, FIAT needs to compete with the likes of Ecosport and similar avatars that are likely to come in near future. What else is ecosport, a smaller hatch with raised stance and boot-mounted spare wheel!
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Agree with you on Ecosport. But, then it won't be compared with any other hatches (Even though it is a raised hatch). With Avventura, it will for sure be branded as raised Punto.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

A Raised Punto????.... if 185 mm was not sufficient, take this 210 mm KO:boxer . Want more??
    It's hilarious if this is what Mr. Antasio came to understand after yrs long research on Indian Auto-sector.
  10. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Enthusiasm is slowly sinking on Avventura launch. FIAT should have launched this by now. Don't know how much sales they would pull from CUV Segment unless they price it really well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.