1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    1) Entrant level - Novo Uno or Novo Palio (Truely Classics already)
    2) Novo Siena for Urban Taxis and/or executive variant Grand Siena (most interested to see these :p)
    3) Regular novo Puntos and novo Lineas (no Classic business of cheapofying)

One super hit Tourer Taxi type against and in League of Qualis/Innova or Chevrolet Tavera or Mahindra's XYZs for greater brand presence trans India.

And the rest premium class SUVs and offroaders.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    4 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think we may have to wait for the actual vehicle before commenting. For now, this car is not looking any different than than the Current Punto to me. Just having a spare wheel on the boot door does not make a mini SUV. :)
  4. That is a 16inch wheel if I am not wrong. Would 16 inch do any good to the GC ???
  5. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I think this is with 16 inch alloys :p
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    It is exactly like Punto..but I feel it is looking much bigger at the back...:)
  7. A new color, 1.4 tjet, 16inch wheels, improved ground clearance and <10 lakhs OTR will work out I guess. When I showed the previous scoop pics of the Punto Adv to my collegues they were all WOWWWWW.
  8. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Will be interesting to see how Fiat is going to price/position/promote Avventure. Hope Fiat has learned some lessons from the launch of Linea Classic.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I'm going to sue Fiat if they launch this one :-D, hold on I may not after all my Punto's re-sale value may go up after this. What an ugly looking contraption and half hearted lame effort.
    3 people like this.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i dont understand the mentality of indians !!! not accepting beautiful cars like linea and punto but when they are made ugly, lots of takers and going wow n gaga over it... eg: dejire, stingray, etc etc !!!
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.