1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Thanks for posting.

IMO, body cladding and roof rails were the best part to give UV looks. May be Fiat is planning to cut costs and introduce them as optional accessory.

and why are the front door shut line gap so awful. Many times I heard the securities at parking lot saying that the door is not closed properly. Is it such a pain to fix them at factory production line when the FASS guys can fix them easily in the field.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    May be the door is not closed fully? That could leave such a visible gap.
  3. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just for a throught we forget about the 1.6 MJD, if the Aventura comes in 9lk bucket with Panda's 4 wheel drive option and the Production car is exactly like the display Car (Except the Cycles hanging on the Top ::V ) would we still see this good reviews ? :confused:
    I guess all thanks to the new rule on increasing the Tax slab for 1.5L and above capacity engines, Fiat might shy away from the 1.6MJD to keep a lower price, but just a open question with open mind, for me I wound't mind settling with the 90hp engine if I could get an actual 4 wheel drive off roader and bet the Duster/Eco Sport to the dust.... :redcar.

Anybody in favor, not in favor :confused:
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  4. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    @Zen, you know Punto very well ;) it would buzz loud if you don't shut the door properly.
  5. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +1 From My Side......Count me in favor........
  6. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    +1 ... I'm in favor, till now we loved whatever displayed for Avventura. But adding good potential inside, would become a hot cake for the market...
  7. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    With the missing roof rails and body cladding, it looks no where as good as the display kept at the auto expo. :(
    Hope these things are added to the final production version! :)
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    That happens after hitting 20 speed on ODO and you (Driver) still can certainly ignore, in this case that could have happen or the worst case some damage would have happen to this test mule when testing. We just can guess, thats all. I am sure the production version will not have such glaring flaws.
  9. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    On a lighter note, may be they are testing that the door open buzzer works!!! :evilsmile:evilsmile :evil:
    3 people like this.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Here is the Spied Pics of Fiat Avventura. :dancing
    Fiat-Avventura-Crossover-spy-pics-1.jpg
    Fiat-Avventura-Crossover-spy-pics-2.jpg
    Fiat-Avventura-Crossover-spy-pics-3.jpg

Source: Motorbash.com
    1 person likes this.