1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I had the same question when he said that .........I felt these guys do not have clear idea about specifications as of now. So this may or may not be true. I asked him about chances of Twin Air engine, he said that wont be possible since its very costly.
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    is it possible to keep the spare tyre in the boot the way it is placed in Punto
  3. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I couldn't check it. The boot door in this concept was locked. they said some damage happened during expo so I tried to check this by folding rear seats, there was the carpet same as PUNTO. Tried to lift it up to check beneath, but it was a bit inconvenient for me :(
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i think Avventura will look more classy and elegant if the spare wheel is placed inside the boot. its shud be optional. for those who want more sportier avventura it can be fixed on the boot door.
  5. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    One thing which I just noticed in the instrument cluster is Sports word. Is that something like you can choose driving Modes like Luxury/sports/economical similar to what is there in bmws?

- - - Merged Post - - -

It's not attached to the boot door. It's mounted on a horizontal arm which is attached to chassis. So to open the boot you need to pull wheel assembly out in a horizontal movement and then open boot door upwards.

image.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I only wish Avventura and new punto exhaust sounds like Abarth exhausts.
  7. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today went to FIAT caffee for looking into the FIAT upcoming beauties. As soon as I entered, I was blown away by Avventura. I just forget about the new Linea. Later I checked the new Linea which is much better in reality and 500. Checked the new ICE and it was better than the previous one. Gear shifting also smooth but clutch is still the same long one. I was just imagining, if in the sales area FIAT has New Linea\Aveentura(Orange one)\New Punto\ 500, which one the customer will choose? I think FIAT will give a tough fight among its own products. As a buyer, my eyes will definitely stick on Avventura specially when the price range will be 6-9 lakh range(SA told it will compete with EcoSport). Anyways FIAT is in right path. Just they have to make right noises at right time.
    2 people like this.
  8. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat CUV - Avventura

Few pics u3yru2eh.jpg zy4eqase.jpg ytyna8u9.jpg ahavegug.jpg yse8u6ag.jpg ty3ypuby.jpg 6u5ybuhy.jpg dy9ysu4e.jpg e3y9u4y8.jpg aqape5es.jpg gu2yruny.jpg e2evypat.jpg yjenuruj.jpg ysu3emyh.jpg ujy3ebab.jpg ujuhuvug.jpg geba7e7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    8 people like this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Sooz_p,
    Did you happen to notice the details of the Abarth tyres ? From the pic it is not clear.
  10. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry zenwalker, I didn't check it throughly. But the sales guy said it's completely imported product. Hence you can expect it's the same one which Abarth 500 has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.