1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainy, IMHO the situation is very similar to ecosport. Eco sport is just a raised hatch with better suv looks (only looks). Space inside the car is very hatch like and capabilities too. Going by Ecosport pricing, availability and all the drama Avventura if priced properly it can take on ecosport.
    2 people like this.
  2. rainy

rainy Amatore

Bangalore
    True. I hope so too.

It could be that unlike the Avventura, which has the Punto for comparison, the Eco-sport does come across as a brand new car. I believe the Ecosport is based on the newer Fiesta platform, of which the hatch has not yet been launched in India. So there isn't any basis for comparison here.

Some of these things are also as trivial as how the place the Avventura and the Punto in the showroom itself. If they place them side-by-side, then the comparisons are likely to come stronger. I say this as some of my friends & family - who're by no stretch of imagination auto-buffs - spotted the strong Punto similarity before I did.

But, like you said, if they get the pricing right then Fiat could hope to get some numbers.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  3. acechip

acechip Superiore

Fiat needs to put features and market them loud and clear, not those subtle firangi ads please. Did you guys notice how maruti is aggressively promoting the very ordinary Celerio with the AMT as if that is a revolution in car technology? They are even using those stupid prime time reality shows to showcase the car. They need some hinglish/vernacular catch lines, popular brand ambassadors.

Sent from my CRXT 1131 using Tapatalk
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Avventura is next big thing Fiat India is looking forward to. Though still in concept phase, chances are most of things will be retained in real vehicle.
    Fiat will market this product as Contemporary Utility Vehicle.

I checked it today at Caffe, and there was also one person who was doing survey to get feedback for Avventura.
    Based on visual inspection and few questions on survey, I feel, this will have 4X4 option (may be top end).
    Pricing might be between 6 to 9 L, ex-showroom. Top end might be more costly than Linea.
    Engine might be same 1.3 MJD and 1.4 T-Jet.

This should be launching sooner, could be Jun-Aug timeframe.

Exterior -
    DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Interiors
    I felt the Avventura's interior was better than even Linea.
    Color combination, with grey and black dash, with same quality as Linea dash, it was pretty good.

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg
    20 people like this.
  5. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Few more to spice up...

syjamyma.jpg

a6azuha9.jpg

ytehydyd.jpg

du9yraqy.jpg

uju8a5u9.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
    3 people like this.
  6. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Boy,I have my eyes on the Avventura:ugeek:, just hoping to see the price is somewhere close to the New Linea and it would be a top class car with Panda's all wheel drive system only used in case of "off roading" else Front Wheel drive on normal daily roads...
    1 person likes this.
  7. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any speculation on Engine ? 1.6 MJD is wat i look for ? any news on that
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No 1.6 in plan in near future. Expect same 1.3MJD and T-Jet.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Ravi, did you manage to open the bonnet and check the engine :)? asking this because someone had posted that the avventura displayed in delhi auto expo was without engine ;);)
    1 person likes this.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    My friend visited the Caffe yesterday. Avventura did not have an engine. It appears that they are running an informal (?) survey among visitors about expected engine spec and price band. Who knows what FIAT has in mind!
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.