1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    The same is present in the i20 asta as well where it doubles up as a display for the reverse camera as well.
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    You are right, the difference is, this feature is electronic and activates with a press of a button :)
    what you and I have is a mechanical way of tilting mirror to activate anti glare by pressing the stub !!!

Adding few pictures for reference. Hope this clears the doubt :)

6emypuny.jpg

gaby9yje.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I know very much that the CUV is production ready, but the one displayed in the auto expo was not rolled out of the assembly line. The interior misfittings and the bonnet lever on the passenger side are a few give aways.

Just in case you have more information on the final release version, please do update on TFI. At least some of the speculation will end. :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    If its production ready then thats a dhamaka news,
    As said by Krishna plz provide some more info on this final version as speculations will end.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    My guess Fiat might roll out the Avventura only in the second half when the festive season starts. That way it can hope to set the sales charts on fire.

Maybe Fiat must be evaluating the offering based on the speculations made on the TFI forum;). I think we should ask for maximum. What say?
    2 people like this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If the Avventura is on the Production line then no words to say,
    Launch it and start the bookings....
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Refresh your eyes with New Avventura ;)

11autoshow-trends5.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats really Refreshing :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I was just drooling about the models for like half hour. Especially the one at the driver side door is a treat :D Kudos to FIAT for bringing these angels ;)
  10. rainy

rainy Amatore

Bangalore
    I like the Avventura, I do, but I don't how Fiat is positioning this as something unique. It's neither a complete SUV/MUV nor is it completely a hatch. Or rather it's more a hatch than anything else. We might try and position it in every which way, but Desi Everyman is just going to look at it as Punto with the spare wheel hanging outside. This makes it tough to sell - unless the pricing is worked well. We'll need to wait till a model is available to test-drive to check if the raised car and the wheel hanging out back will impact this car's handling.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.