1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  2. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT has to stop entrepreneur with existing cars and push in newer models for India. I seriously doubt if this car will do any good for Fiat.
    Looking at other brands, there have been numerous launches and facelifts in the cars these guys sold a couple of years back. The Maruti wagon r sells a number which FIATs can not even dream of, still was it necessary for them to launch the stingray? Absolutely not! This was just to pump up the volumes a bit more. This had to be taken very seriously, the more models you bring in the better you can get and vice versa.

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
  4. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
  5. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    IMHO, this looks weird and ugly! :(
    But with India's obsession towards anything with a high ground clearance, they might manage to sell a few! :D
    The punto looks best in its hatchback stance. :cool:
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Very ugly design. I wish to shoot that designer in the head n a kick in da nuts :D
    Wish FIAT deisngers really wake up and get modernize in bringing awesome ideas. Why on earth they not borrowing ideas from Maserati or Ferrari or Alfa?
  7. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Seems like fiat designers have gone to sleep.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Punto Adventure is looking ugly with black cladding & spare wheel mounted on boot.:evil:
    Wasnt expecting Punto Adventure to look too ugly when i saw this pic.:mad:
    Palio Adventure Locker is the compact suv is the car which Fiat need to launch to rival against Ecosport & Duster.
    Fiat India is not launching new enthusiasts cars,instead launched stripped down version of Linea as Linea Classic & cosmetic upgrades to Punto to name it as Punto Adventure or compact suv.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    TATA Fever catching up with FIAT.
    A Sedan, a hatch back and a cross over using same base line ...
    What happen to creativity ...
  10. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    We need to have some official FIAT employees on this forum. They can probably get some ideas from here. Why do you think the brands like Maruti, Hyundai are doing so well in the market, is it the product quality? absolutely not. The simple reason being the marketing strategy and having a car for every class and section of the society. Even Samsung for that matter, if we consider mobile phones these days. I think the strategy they have behind all this is that, whenever a customer steps in to the showroom, he or she has so many options that it becomes difficult to resist and they end up buying one of the cars. They utilize this capital for more and more service centres and you know what happens after that. Everyone says the same thing. After sales accha hai inka.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.