1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well said. We all know who benefit from these regulations at the end of the day.

Off topic: I saw 2 window AC at a shop recently. One of them was 2 star rated at 1365W whereas other was 3 star rated at 1220W. The demo guy said that 3 star AC have power consumption below 1300W and hence are priced higher as they save energy.

On another shop, I came across a Feb 2013 manufactured (1 year old) 2 star window AC of the same model and brand rated at 1260W.
  2. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow,Fiat has done a brilliant design to this CUV,
    Loved the way this car looks from every angle but i wish Fiat launches this car in mid 2014 to create a whole new segment,
    All The Best Fiat,you proved us wrong.
    1 person likes this.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    It indeed proved many wrong. No 1.6 mjd for Linea, no Abarth Punto and no Jeep for the time being too. :A
    1 person likes this.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Check out the rear view mirror....

fiat-avventura-concept-compact-suv-puto-suv-auto-expo-2014-image-08022014-m4_560x420.jpg
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    That mirror does seem to have either the reverse sensor display or reverse sensor camera. But this is still a concept, lets see how much they can accommodate given the segment and the pricing challenge on hand.
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    Sorry for offtopic but, I am having vibes that punto 2014 is gone rock.. If all these new features stays the same with punto too..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    I believe that's anti-glare features which comes in this premium cars. Press the button, green light comes up and activates anti glare in the Mirror. Have seen the same in Skoda Laura :)

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Anti glare feature is available since Uno days. The rear view mirror has a short hanging stub. On pressing this, the mirror is absolute delight for night drives.
  10. its production ready model and not a concept car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.