1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @acechip, pls add the cycles to the offer:)

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

I will of course add the cycles BUT ....and a big BUT- the Fiat dealer will regret to inform that "the cycles are imported from Italy and therefore will be only available in 2 months".:chair:
    1 person likes this.
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Guys I understand that we all have grudges with the way fiat has done in the past. But please stop criticising for a product that they have only showed as concept. Please don't conclude unless the vehicle is on road.

Fiat is trying hard to handle the common community and we fiat fans both and I understnad how tough will be to offer to both the categories. Almost all the people who saw the avventura concept in person liked it and praised the way fiat has done for the product.

Respect for the company that we all love to the core... we have shown immense trust and support to them.. let's continue when it's needed...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    6 people like this.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    shashank, concepts are one thing. every company will and can come up with one.
    Heck, even DC designs have concept cars and how many do they sell in a year? and more importantly how much do they cost and what is the poputation that is going in for it.
    This is what matters.
    For a company, fiat, audi, Benz . Any for that matter ,concepts are important but they dont make money for the brand but the actual cars that they can put on road.
    From that perspective i feel fiat should have put up a better show

- - - Merged Post - - -

shashank, concepts are one thing. every company will and can come up with one.
    Heck, even DC designs have concept cars and how many do they sell in a year? and more importantly how much do they cost and what is the poputation that is going in for it.
    This is what matters.
    For a company, fiat, audi, Benz . Any for that matter ,concepts are important but they dont make money for the brand but the actual cars that they can put on road.
    From that perspective i feel fiat should have put up a better show
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    uploadfromtaptalk1391847798666.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    5 people like this.
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Wow . This is nice finally:))

Abdul
  7. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    From the pics it is a 6 gear, any hope if it can be a 1.6 turbocharged petrol version in one of the variants ! :D Is it toomuch off a hope?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  8. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Todays Bangalore Times Mention following engine specs for Avventura

1.4 Turbojet / 1.4 for Petrol
    1.3 MJD with VGT

so I am not much confident about 1.6 MJD / Multiair I Avventura
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Lets not get too involved with the engine. If they can mate the right gear box with the required ratios and make the thing pull well and give good drive-ability, thats enough. Formula one is down to 1.8 lts engines and still does fabulous times.

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

@shashank ..If there was ever a ready and willing customer cum fan base for fiat in india, its Team fiat. Just as we defend our Fiats , we also rue the multiple missed opportunities that the company simply doesn't seem to take cognizance of. One
    such opportunity is in bringing great cars soon enough. My bet is that we will see 1.6 mjd on a maruti before a fiat. Ando in india, subtle nuanced aspects dont work. ppl compare 1.6 crdi with 1.3 mjd and end up buying a verna. Power delivery, ride and handling be damned.:banghead:
    Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.