1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

The hazard lamps switch is right abover the CD/DVD slot, with a big red triangle.

The first button from the left looks like the "Auto" switch with the "ice flake" symbol.
    The second button from the left with a car symbol should be the "internal/external recirculation mode".
    The third is the "Max" button to demist the windshield.
    The fourth should be "rear defogger" button.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Anup

Anup Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Got the answer, Punto Avventura has a Dual Climate Control ( Not Applicable to India I am sure about that ) because here in India we always don't get everything

Anyway this button is Mono to have only 1 Compressor working, the Left button Auto would bring both to life.

Also Even FL Linea is a 1.3 MJD ( 5 Speed Gear Box ) how sure will the Addventure be launched with a 1.6 MJD and at what cost :confused
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  3. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    S.V.P from NDTV wrote in one of his comments that he expects Fiat to launch Avventura at a price range of 4.5L to 6.5L, and if they are able to manage it within this price range, it will turn a new chapter for Fiat in India.

IMO, if it comes at that price range, it will be a stripped off version of the showpiece and will only have 1.3 diesel option.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

Roll and Tilt gauges located above the central AC vents. These gimmicky dials tell you at what incline the car is ascending/descending or what angle the wheels are banked at.

5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    NDTV Car and Bike show editor - Siddharth does put Avventure, in his top 10 pick.

8 people like this.
  6. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    I think its a good pick by fiat for indian market as well. I hope a Family size of 5 should be comfortably seated @ back.

Anybody got the broucher yet ??
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Fiat should target pricing considering volumes and not margins.. if they think that way and price this car little above 90hp.. say 9L on road for top end they will have buyers for it for sure...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

I'm surprised people forgot the spyshot pictures posted recently in another thread with the rear of the punto masked. I think the real avventura is going to be in those lines, else why would fiat test it, just for fun?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
    3 people like this.
  9. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3
    The launch is still a long way ahead in November!
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

Too late, in my opinion. By that time, Eco sport will be available off the shelf, Duster will have been refreshed and people will be queuing up for Maruti/Hyundai's next CUV. Fiat will be left with no option but its 70000+ GPS navigation kit offers :(

Sent from my CRXT 1131 using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.