1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some more pictures of the interiors..

Fiat-Avventura-audio-controls.jpg Fiat-Avventura-Aux-port.jpg Fiat-Avventura-boot-open.jpg Fiat-Avventura-boot-space.jpg Fiat-Avventura-gear-shifter.jpg Fiat-Avventura-headlight.jpg Fiat-Avventura-rear-seat-legroom.jpg Fiat-Avventura-rear-seat.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Look at the Microsoft blue & me logo near the aux port
    3 people like this.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    That is still a concept. And the YL1 is supposed to with the same 1.3 Vgt motor.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

I want those tailights for my Punto now :) AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The new Linea ad is beautiful! Fills me with so much love and nostalgia. Also, I'm starting to really like the new design even though the exterior looks of original is still the better of the two IMO.

3 people like this.
  5. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hope the final production version gets the same interiors!
    And again hoping they upgrade the punto with the same interiors too! :-D

Also, any speculations about the engine specs or the price? It seems to have a 6 speed gearbox!
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Iam hoping the same, production model to be the same as displayed at AutoExpo. Btw I highly doubt if production model will be ditto as displayed.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Even Fiat knows that :).All they need to make the people know about their product (thr ads,media,newspaper -which they fail often) and price it well (they pass here often).
    Sad for me that it is not TRUE Ecosport or Duster rival but rather a polo cross & Etios Cross.This looks to be a colourful kind of product ( I ve no idea which UV segment it belongs to cuv,muv or miniminimini suv :p ).

I am HAPPY that Fiat news is everywhere.Finally, something for all of us to cherish this day and expecting more fireworks in the coming days.Good Job done by almost all manufacturers.Avventura and Yamaha R25 are my soft picks of this expo (not considering Honda NSX and all :p)
  8. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    The Avventura concept is amazing in looks. I feel the interior panels are perfectly aligned unlike the present cars.

Hope the production version retains the projector headlamps, wheel specs, interiors, 6-speed gearbox, LED tail lamps, bottle holders and cruise control. Not to mention, this color shade :)
    What I expect to be there in the production version are 1.6L MJD, suitable fog lamp, front seat belt height adjustment. I know I'm greedy, but it'd be great if they tune the engine for better performance along with 4x4 drive options.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Three questions:

1) Where is the USB connection? Is it integrated with the Aux input?
    2) Why arent the rotary air con vents provided at the centre?
    3) Does the rear light cluster include the usual - 1 reverse and 1 fog lamp.

The boot space looks humoungous. Even the rear seating space looks huge. The HU looks very basic. I wish there was rear arm rest too. Can someone post pics of the clipon on the hatch cover where the spare wheel arrangement sits.

Showed the pics to my son (6yr old) and he declared that he is going to buy it for me.:p
    1 person likes this.
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    The interiors look great! Liked the body coloured accents around the AC vents and HU. The compass, roll and pitch gauges are also a nice feature to have, remind me of the Pajero. Hope they are carried on to the production version.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.