1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Also notice the absence of Windows symbol on steering control which I love to see on my Jet's steering, anyway​. Hope it is launched and priced well.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    If this Avventura comes with the 1.6 MJD then it will for surely lose the excise benefit for being under 4m. This might be for Auto Expo showcasing purpose only.
  3. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    anyone noticed the cruise control stalk ?
    2 people like this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aayiii. Really liked the Avventura.

- So, new designs of 98PCD alloys will be available to the Fiat owners. :D

- Its a complete redesign rather than adding black cladding to the sides and raising the GC as seen in Cross Polo et al.

Missed one of the most exciting days for Fiatians in India in recent times. Had it not been a journal club and practical test in my college today, I would have requested my professors to grant me a CL for today and attend the 2.30pm event by Fiat India!!

Not looking possible before weekend unless Gurjinder is willing to travel early. :)
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    @ pankaj looks like fiat has heard each and every point raised by we people and tried their best to provide possible features... bottle holder in door pad, 6 speed gear box, cruise control... fiat made the first move

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Is it a coming with 4wd system..?
  7. I agree dude...even when eveyone was being impatient with FIAT in 2013 for not launching a new product and rehashing the existing linea and punto i believed they did the right thing by first concentrating on the dealer network. No mainstream product would have succeeded had they launched it without a decent enough dealer network

- - - Merged Post - - -

I agree Shashank....Even when everyone on the forum was getting impatient with FIAT for not launching new cars last year, i for once was happy with their strategy of focusing on establishing the dealer network. No main stream product could sell well if it is not backed by a decent enough dealer and service network

- - - Merged Post - - -

I have heard that they might get a 4x4 at a later stage. My guess is they will use the system from Fiat panda which is universally acclaimed and is considered to be best in the category
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    If no windows button steering controls, that means no blue n me ye.. ?? Wonder what it is replaced with. Wish its some thing linux based ;)

I totally fell for Avventura. Its more stunning than the existing Punto. Wish i can upgrade few parts of avvenutra to my punto soon :D
  9. manishgarg921

manishgarg921 Amatore

Ghaziabad
    Mr. Marias.D.Lima said that the current new Linea will not be offered in the 1.6L as of 2014
    This is dis-heartening.
    Though what contradicts his statement is that Maruti will be sourcing the 1.6L diesel for their new SX4 replacement (YL1)
  10. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    if the final product is punto adventure as the 1st post then itll be a flop for sure. they better release what they displayed in the auto expo(Avventura)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.