1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Seriously....
    If Fiat will change anything in the production car except the tyres, the look of the car will be spoiled and it will look like a Punto with spare wheel.

So my fingers are crossed, keep this as it is, tyres can be different but alloys and 17" is must at least for Top End model.:cool:

Please share some info if anybody has about the production version.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Lets wait for official write up by visiting team.
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I think the change will be the head lights..... the production version will come without projectors and the alloys... rest all is expected to be same for top end variant

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Courtesy Autocar....

avventura.jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. I am a Bad Fiat Fan. Simply fell in love with Avventura.
    My observations :
    1. The rear seats shows 3 head rest. So a third seat belt is available ? and any increase in the rear room space ?
    2. We all know that from the front grill to A pillar, the Punto and Linea are totally different. The length is longer for Linea. Looking at avventura, I am guessing the Linea and avventura should be the same from grill to A pillar. So the avventura is Linea without boot + rear of punto.
    3. Since the Spare wheel has come to the tail, either the boot space should have increased or in the process of increasing the GC the old spare wheel well is removed. If later is the case, the spare wheel cannot be moved out from the tail gate even if one hates this idea of tail mounted spare.
  6. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I like the alloys a lot......

I guess in near future we can get the perfect alloys for our rides......

Guys see tail lamps....evo style too wow
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  8. More high resolution pictures.....i must admit i didnt like the spy shots of this car but this is really good effort from Fiat...the response is very postive on the looks from all major websites Fiat-Avventure-images-auto-expo-71.jpg.pagespeed.ce.pEWuA-ec_G.jpg Fiat-Avventure-images-auto-expo-6.jpg.pagespeed.ce.I_BhB8Q1fQ.jpg Fiat-Avventure-images-auto-expo-3.jpg.pagespeed.ce.rGowIA88vA.jpg Fiat-Avventure-images-auto-expo-2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.CtO_1IvAff.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Here are the first pictures of the interiors...Looks really good..
    Fiat-Avventura-8%25255B3%25255D.jpg Fiat-Avventura-1%25255B3%25255D.jpg
    16 people like this.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    With so much of cladding, bits of chrome and smoked head lamps and blackened alloys this will look a stunner in pearl white color

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  10. Did anyone notice the six speed gear box!!! I also see the bottle holder in the front door.

Fiat-Avventura-8%25255B3%25255D.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    9 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.