1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Truly great form meets excellent substance.

The IDEA or FUNDA behind this car--to be equal parts big urban hatchback and highway/bad-road/no-road mile mulcher, to embody an Avventur-ous spirit, young and expressive, yet tasteful and functionalist.

The car has come out ever so well: it fulfills that FUNDA fully, and beautifully.

A very worthy link in Fiat India's brilliant genealogy: Fiat millicento--> 118NE --> palio (adventure)-->punto-->linea-->avventura.

Now, the minor matter of getting this engineering and design beauty to sell, sell, sell in this car bazaar!? ;-)

@amogh bet you're having some fun right now! ;-)
    bharath likes this.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Right Said, Amogh
    Owners gives the Review which is cent percent TRUE

All the journals are BAISED
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After a lac+ views and 100+ pages of discussion this thread has become the most discussed thread on TFI :)

The end of this thread is now near. (The ownership reviews forum now has a new sub-forum) ;)
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Tony, We can't say all. now even haters started praising the Car.
  5. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    So it will be noisy on Mumbai roads then. We need tracked vehicles for this city's miserable roads.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Please See Amoghs Reply.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Avventura looks macho, killer and imposing
    Only what these common indians would say is that performance is not good & engines are boring with less power for petrol & diesel engine but we Fiat fans know how to dive these cars in the right range to extract everything
  8. jugmohan

jugmohan Timido

new delhi
    vikas puri
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    hi guys went to see the avventura and luckily got a chance to drive the car.
    1st start with the downside -
    there is vibration on the spare mooted wheel on the boot and become noisy on bad road need to take care about this but i think with some more padding and one extra fixing on the wheel can fix the issue.
    - the clutch is very near to dead pedal but give u problem when u take up your foot and put it back again but if u put it on same position and just move your foot left or right from clutch pedal to foot rest it is no problem at all i got adjusted in a minute or two to the same. Adjusting to the steering took a little time. 1 din music system. no reavers parking sensor and no camera. no auto retractable electric rear view mirrors.
    - the ambient light is not that good as it look in pics but still it is nice to have it.
    now on the upside there are so many things here it goes
    1st - GC it helps u a lot as our roads i think every body knows it well.
    2nd - looks - that just wow00000000-----------
    3rd - build as usual another wow0000000--------
    4th - performance of engine - it is bit better than punto same like new linea, nvh are much less.
    5th - the leather and fabric mix seats are 1st of its kind in this class and looks classy.
    6th - suspension another wow0000000 u need to drive on some bad roads u will come to know all these wows.
    7th- body cladding and functional roof rails are way better than the competitors.
    8th- stock 1 din system is enough for regular music lover but for enthusiast need to change this according the their choice.
    9th - leg room is sufficient enough for height less than 5'9" people in front and back if more height than little less.
    10th - thigh support and overall comfort of seats is way up than it's class u can compare it any other sedan one or two level up.
    11th - alloys and tires both are very good in this segment.
    12th - steering feedback no comparison with any other can in the same segment.
    13th - anti roll ball works as it suppose to do.
    14th- the three new gizmos help u out a lot on off road driving, 1st of its kind in this segment.
    15th-A very nice package overall.
    when i went there in my city v AT and coming back on to the same road after driving avventura was thinking why i m driving this car.
  9. ankit singhal

ankit singhal Timido

delhi
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys, I had booked Avventura through Gurgaon dealership, I was one of the first in NCR to do so... Unfortunately I wanted a car before Diwali and the delay in launch made me get another vehicle... My booking is still valid and the dealer has just confirmed that he can deliver me Diesel Dynamic or Emotion on 23rd itself. Any enthusiast who would like to take an early deliver can use my booking amount... send me a PM and I will share my contact details..
    bharath and prabhjot like this.
  10. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Avventura at Aadya Motors! Those people didn't have the keys to the car as Fiat is officially launching it on 21st Oct.

Here are some pictures.

IMG_3978.JPG
    IMG_3979.JPG
    IMG_3980.JPG
    IMG_3981.JPG
    IMG_3982.JPG
    IMG_3983.JPG
    IMG_3984.JPG
    IMG_3985.JPG
    IMG_3986.JPG
    IMG_3987.JPG
    IMG_3988.JPG
    IMG_3989.JPG
    IMG_3990.JPG
    IMG_3991.JPG
    IMG_3992.JPG
    IMG_3993.JPG
    IMG_3994.JPG
    IMG_3995.JPG
    J Ravi, bharath, sunil216 and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.