1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
  2. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Who will launch a vehicle on a Tuesday? Not even Fiat. This may not be true
  3. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    @multijetter is the spare wheel noise so irritating or is it fine, take the road conditions be in-city tar roads and speedbreakers @20kmph
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    If you are on front seat you can't hear it. But when my friend was driving, I was sitting on the back seat that time car was going from very bad Road and a big pot hole was there. That time I heard the noise. Spare wheel Cover is not tight fixed, you can easily check it by hand. Also while I was leaving the showroom, one more guy was driving the Avventura, I saw the cover was vibrating on tar Road also. Maybe this problem will not occur in other vehicles.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A REAL review is the one that is done by people who own and experience the brand.

Coming soon....

upload_2014-10-17_19-39-14.jpeg
  6. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Waiting eagerly for the REAL review
  7. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Got a call from AV motors, Hyderabad. Told that Avventura is going to be launched within 2-3 days. Mostly on Monday. Invited me for test drive on the day of launch.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Another review :

http://www.motoroids.com/reviews/fiat-avventura-review-strutted-up-finnesse/

"The Duster ahead stopped in frenzy, brake lights glowing and kicking up a lot of dust. The road ahead was festooned with potholes with sizes ranging from snake holes to full-sized craters. The Avventura showed no signs of slowing down and hit the bad patch at barely legal speeds. What happened after that just blew our minds away. This Punto Evo on stilts simply sailed over them, with just muffled thuds finding its way inside the cabin- the car was immensely composed and simply devoured the potholes and whatever was left of that road, leaving behind the Duster in a stupefying haze of dust and the sound of an ever- vibrating tail mounted spare wheel- like a BOSS! Just for the record, the Duster, by itself is a fantastic tool when it comes to flattening uneven surfaces. Yes, the Avventura is that good!"
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Amazing, Amazing words to hear. Music to he ears. Hope this does justice to the brand and pulls it out of the negativity that the people have about this brand.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 18, 2014 ---
    Guys, Tell you what. The more I see it, the more am tempted to buy it :)
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.