1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    They are trying hard, to be fair, just like they did with the Evo, with decent success. 2000 may be too much to expect in this marketplace/car bazaar.

I do wish i could be one of those 2000, ah well, perhaps the 2016 CUV they've committed to, even if it looks half as good, and drives as well?! :)
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh well I meant 2k overall including evo n lines.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    pv_krish and prabhjot like this.
  4. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Sales person from FIAT Caffe was saying 19th as launch date. They have a piece in the basement (he claimed) for those who would want to check. Cannot display it till the 19th :D
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    People are doing TD in Mumbai, and in Bangalore they are hiding it ;).
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Few points from The Hindu

• It has been clearly designed and developed for Indian conditions. As always, we will meet domestic demand before considering exports to other right-hand drive markets.
    • The facility has been ramped up and the goal is to launch the Avventura in at least 10 major metros.
    • Would want to get it as quickly as possible to all our 125 dealers by end of October 2014.
    • The company plans to scale up dealerships to 150 by end of this calendar.
    • Mr. Basavanhalli said that some 'green shoots' of a revival were visible in the Indian automobile market, though last months’ sales figures show we are not yet out of the woods.
    Murphy_Fiat, zenwalker and bharath like this.
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
  8. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It's not true actually. Yes for Jeep they didn't, but for Fiat, they are doing as per plan. Its we who keeps rumors repeating, without any authentication.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

No comments on this one ? I think it seems to be a fairish review. Except that Ecosport appears to have all the features that customers "want" while Avventura has all the features that customers "need".
    But- there is no going around the fact that Ford has the better choice of engines and more safety kit on the topmost variants.
    Fiat has skimped on this I believe. Its time they look beyond "solid build" quality and offer ESC/TC, more than 2 airbags and ABS/EBD as standard. VW has already set the trend with dual airbags as standard. Whether it helps their numbers or not is immaterial.
    zenwalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.