1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pricing is the Key here. If it is launched as another variant of punto (as Top End) then this is a Sure Shot Failure. This car should be sold as a new Segment with Base, Mid and Top variants with right pricing. Avventura should be marketed as a CUV and not as a Hatch. Otherwise this is another Fabia Scouot and Polo Cross
    2 people like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Wow, this one is loaded, any ideas about the safety features? Will it be same as available in Punto/Linea presently? I thought I read somewhere 1.6 MJD was out of question for the Indian customer for now atleast. Will wait for Fiat to surprise us.

The Avventura (God I hate that word) looks eye catching, would sure have a huge road presence. The alloys are a real looker. Hope the interior matches the exterior eye candy.
  3. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    This should only be called Avventura, there should be no Punto in front. Yes it should be marketed as CUV but if it can be priced as hatch, we are then talking about Volumes of business. Both Scout and Cross didn't had their own image, but just like Linea doesn't look anything like Punto, this one also is very well crafted out.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  4. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks Srida, point noted, btu i am sure here there will be no much difference on the kerb weight of this new avatar.
    If the chassis is the same with "anti roll bar removed " like that of a regular punto, then sure avventura will have a better power to weight ratio advantage compared to Ecosport which tips the scales to the order of 1250kg.

Here we are talking about the avventura weighing some where around 1130/1140kg+30kg for accessories/cladding/modifications.

I also hope the twin exhaust produces a sweet sound when going higher in the revcounter, also expecting a perrformance air filter / intake to match the exhaust configuration which seems to be a new unit and not just a bifurcation at the middle with two pipes at the tail.
  5. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Superlike this product. Expect this to get launched soon. :)
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Had this been in market prior to Punto, it would have got its on recognition.
    As of now it looks a better or aggressive version of punto. Doesnt get a self identify, like how ecosport or duster got.

Will have to see in flesh to gain more confidence, otherwise first impression is that non fiat fans foot fall will be minimal. :(
  7. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All I can say is Fiat Indias R&D did an excellent job. Hope its not just a concept, but a production ready version.
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Some Pics from Team-Bhp

1202279d1391595560t-fiats-india-strategy-revealed-abarth-jeep-new-linea-punto-coming-more-inside.jpg
    1202280d1391595560t-fiats-india-strategy-revealed-abarth-jeep-new-linea-punto-coming-more-inside.jpg
    1202281d1391595560t-fiats-india-strategy-revealed-abarth-jeep-new-linea-punto-coming-more-inside.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

I hope Fiat will launch this "Avventrura" as it is...:smile:
    8 people like this.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Srida is rite .FIAT should price between 8.5 to 10 lac on road with atleast three variants .
    That color reminds Tango orange of Palio ??
  10. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Source : index

Adventura 1.jpg

Ad 2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

It seems to be good from Fiatian point of view but not sure how the public will react.Only time can reveal this !
    8 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.