1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat CUV - Avventura - Launch in Oct'14, Booking Started

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    just take a look, guyz. its just brilliant. this cud be my next car.

Fiat-Punto-Cross.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Please post in appropriate section. Thread moved.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    It's a photoshop. So take it with a pinch or two of salt.
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is this spotted in India? The picture doesn't look like.
    Also, this looks more like a after market work to me.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Fiat had confirmed in late 2012 that a B-Segment SUV had been drawn up for India. Initially believed to be the Fiat 500X, we understood a few weeks later from a senior Fiat executive that the SUV would sport a “soft SUV-type look” and is an enriched product.
    Fiat-Punto-Adventure-rear-spyshot-1024x576.jpg The Punto Adventure is a front wheel drive hatchback pretending to be desert-ready.

Until now we haven’t borne witness to what Fiat’s answer to the EcoSport or Duster was.
    Leading Italian auto publication Quattro Ruote, has spyshots of the rear of the Punto Cross, giving us the first look.
    The rear bumper is entirely new and gets a swinging arm on which the spare wheel is mounted. The bumper retains the reverse guide light and reflector strips. On the spare wheel housing, one is able to see “Adventure” embossed, and a grip is provided for better ergonomics.
    The Fiat Punto Adventure has the looks of an off-roader, but cannot do any off-roading as the FWD layout is retained from the hatchback (no rear differential on this test mule). We expect to see rugged-looking plastic body moldings on the front and the doors to give it an extrovert personality.
    Fiat-Punto-Adventure-spare-wheel-housing-and-bumper-spied-1024x576.jpg The only other hatchback with a swinging spare wheel is the VW CrossFox.

The all-roader may also have no changes underneath the bonnet, retaining the 1.3-liter MultiJet diesel engine (comes in 75 and 90 PS trims) and the 1.4-liter FIRE petrol engine.
    We are expecting Fiat to launch, if not showcase the Punto Adventure at the Auto Expo next month.
    [Source - Quattroruote.it]
    3 people like this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  7. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    At the cost of sounding cynical I must say I really don't think this will be star although I would love to be proved wrong. I really don't see people lining up to buy a Punto with plastic cladding and a the spare tire mounted at the back - The Scout from Skoda and VW Cross didn't set the sales chart on fire. I am really hoping that I am wrong here, I so want to see Fiat doing well.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good news , But I see a punto badging on the rear door ?? ;)

Sorry my bad adventure is written in the spare wheel :evil:
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    thats also part of the news ;) name as per the news is Fiat Punto Adventure... something like Palio Adventure that we have seen in the past.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Come on FIAT you can do better. We believed you have had so many tricks under your hat and this is what we get. I personally did not like the design. It looks like a cross between Mahindra Quanto, Premier Rio & Punto. Italians are known for masterpieces not this. Buck up, will you now FIAT? When are we getting Palio Adventure/Weekend like in Brazil?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.