1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Customer Support/Helpdesk - Do they respond?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Jan 7, 2011.

?

Fiat Customer Support/Helpdesk - Do they respond?

1. Yes

37.5%
  2. No

62.5%
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat Customer Support/Helpdesk - Do they respond to your query?

This poll is to check if owners are getting response if they complain or put any feedback on Fiat India website or through service@fiapl.com.
    This is not related to sending email to higher officials etc. Also, this poll is for Fiat help-desk not service center response.

My personal experience -
    I have contacted through Fiat website 3 times and I got response all 3 times.
    1. When I took the delivery my car, the promised freebies were not given. Sales guy told me it might take 1 month or so. After 1 month I contacted him, and I came to know he left the dealership. I complained and got all freebies after some discussion. My mistake was I had not taken anything in written.
    2. I enquired about the Fuel Filter types, price and details for MJD. I got response from partshelpdek within a week. This time I had to send them a reminder.
    3. 2 days back I put a question regarding AC change in FIRE engines, if that is applicable to MJD as well. Just now I got a call from service manager that if I have any issue with my AC, then I can bring the vehicle to them.

I always get response. Resolution of that is different topic though.

Please share your experience.
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    I have contacted Customer support thru Fiat Website today morning regarding Manual, Service Coupon and Service Period inquiries. Received an email response within two hours of reporting. Again received response by email within 30 minutes of my email to them now. So YES.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Voted Yes - I've contacted them twice so far

1 - When I had troubles with the glow plug and was told to wait for 2-3 days to get an appointment with VST. Contacted them through the website and within 2 hours I received call from VST allowing me to bring the vehicle the next day. Also received a e-mail that my case is being attended with.

2 - The recent one where I had troubles with RSA & VST Motors. They have been following it up very well.
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    No wonder FIAT Ranked #2 in JD Customer Satisfaction Survey.

I have had 3 different occasions calling FIAT help-desk, every-time I had received excellent support.

Thanks
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    with above quote from kr vasudev i feel happy

i never got any reply for mails from fiat helpdesk, but only automated message within 30minutes.

but i never tried to call them,i am totally scared , if i do not see any response it would be difficult for me to bear.i do not want to feel "johny you are all by your own live it"

so far i expect they will or may respond when i need.
  6. I had called couple of times and always i was connected in few seconds. The response was excellent.
    I was quite impressed with the way they handled my queries and that gave me lot of comfort.

I would rate them
    10/10 for response time (getting connected)
    10/10 for response time (reply for the queries)
    10/10 for straight forward answers (i found them genuine enough to tell that it is not possible to accomodate some queries of mine. I have seen other companies like Airtel etc beating around the bush and setting wrong expectations)
    6/10 for the technical knowledge level
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    I had once shot mail to Mr.rajeev kapoor and mangesh kodalkar for my problems...Mr.rajeev kapoor replied to me in an hour telling that he will personally look into the problem...but Mr.mangesh replied after a day.. ::D

As far as i see this is too good..but after that also i shot a mail..but no reply as of yet..it has been a week..Mr.mangesh has also not replied... :cry:

For me this answer wud be 50:50 kinda...FIATS helpdesk response is very dicey !!

reply.jpg
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I've sent emails several times & have always got a response. Couple of times Fiat directed it to TASC & its TASC who contacted me for the issues raised. I'm ok with it as long as somebody is addressing the issues !
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Voted yes.

I contacted them for the intent of providing feedback regarding Clutch Slave Cylinder and requested them that I want info on CSC type (plastic or aluminium) in the June 2010 batch.
    I gave them link to this forum and mentioned that there have been some issues faced by a few members with the plastic CSCs. I did get a reply the next day. I hope they look into this. ::T
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you check the new complaint box at fiat india website.
    It is improved and you need to select specific type of issues. I think this would help to send the complaints to respective department and response should be faster

complain.jpg .