1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Customer Meet - Chennai - 05-Nov-2011

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by ramjn, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Just received a call from VST as well, Hopefully they don't goof up next time around.
  2. Me too, got the message that the meet had to be postponed... (Some bad news, he said)
  3. Anybody having any updates handy ? Seems this initiative from CST got its due death !
    What else to say??? :-(
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Nothing.. Ramjn, can you call Mr.Fazil and check it out? else we can arrange it ourselves.. it is for long we are planning for this..
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I did call Fazil last week to get some update on the meet. What he told me is that they are waiting for a date from Mr. Ravi Bhatia from Fiat. And what he told me is that the meet will be arranged by November or early December. But, how far this is true is best known only to them.

We can arrange our own meet. Let's not wait for them to happen.
  6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Yup... am in
  7. I dont think that they are going to arrange this meet. So let us plan our meet . And I dont mind attending one again if by chance VST arranges one by Nov end or Dec
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai

I am game. Let me know in advance as I am planning some trips during the week ends. Let me squeeze this as well into it.
  9. What about meeting @ some good ECR resort on any coming week end with our family and have our lunch ? Just a thought since between 10 - 4 that stretch will be with little less traffic .. BTW any location I am IN except dec 10 /11 during which I am havinga class .
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I got a call from Fazil today. He told me that they have fixed 03-Dec-11 for the meet. He is awaiting for the approval from his Boss. I will update this thread once the date is confirmed :).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.