1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Customer Meet - Chennai - 05-Nov-2011

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by ramjn, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Hi,

I'm yet to get any reply from VST (Mr.Faizal). Is it mandatory only members who received the call should attend.

Rgds
    Arun K
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. Not at all. You can just walk in.

Fazil wanted to invite all and thats the reason why I sent him the contact numbers. I don't have your contact number yet.
  3. Even I too didnt got any call from VST regarding the meet .. Hope still we can attend the meet ?
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes.

Guys, don't mind about getting a call or not. You can join the meet.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Folks,

Some bad news. Just got a call from VST (Mr. Fazil) and I was informed that the meet have to be postponed to 12th/19th due to some unavoidable circumstances from their side. They will check on the availability of hotel for the new date and will be shared shortly.

He was apologetic for the rescheduling.
  5. I will take it as a good news ( sorry for that ) . because I may be getting my new car only next week .So I can attend the meet with my beauty rather than coming in a taxi if it is on 12th/19th ...
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I suggest to call the guys and inform them as it is cancelled in a short notice. Some may miss to see the forum and they should not get disappointed after visiting the venue.

-Gopi
  7. Well, maybe a chance for me to attend it in the new dates. Count me in for 12th or 19th.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure. I will advice them to do so.
  9. Just got a sms from 919840135150 (Mr. Fazil) that themeeting has been postponed due to unavoidable circumstances ...
  10. Yeah, I got the call from VST reg cancellation , just now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.