1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Customer Meet - Chennai - 05-Nov-2011

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by ramjn, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It may not be Dec 3rd as there is no communication from them yet. But, what I have heard from Mr. Fazil is that they have actually paid to the hotel where they initially planned a meet. And he told me that they will finalize the date soon. I don't know why they are still waiting.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Guys why don't we go ahead and plan a meet ourselves? So who is game for this weekend, shall plan on the venue later?

Why this kolaveri on Fiat
  3. Hi guys .. so is the meet confirmed on dec 3...? pls do let me know and i will join.
  4. Coming Sunday ! I desperately want someone (TFI'an) drive my car and make sure if there is any performance issues. The pain on my leg is getting severe when I do the spirited driving. So I thought a TFI meet would be a right time to get this done.
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    which leg you have got the pain?
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Its not because of the performance issue. Its because of the bad under thigh support in Punto. I too had that issue and had a Jugaad solution :).
  7. It is the right Leg Srini.
    @Ramjn Bad Under Thigh support would make the leg pain after a long drive but I get the pain in just 10 KM of drive from Porur - Mogapair. After reaching home I need to massage my thighs and calf muscles for relief. I had this checked by TFI'an pemmasg, when we did a Car Swap on the highway. But at that time the pain was at times. Now everyday I get the pain.
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    We will sync up this saturday redo the excersise. Anyone near porur/muggapair can join.

-Gopi
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods note- Thread locked as per thread starter's request. If the thread is desired to be opened up again in future, please report this post. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.