1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Chrysler India's new MD - Nagesh A. Basavanhalli - Now Quit

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by santhukp, Apr 2, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    This step should have been taken only after achieving their goal for 2013, launching X no of showrooms, setting up service network, launching all the planned models, then handover the responsibilities to Mr. Nagesh. Lets not forget he was Director earlier. I dont know if has done any good to FIAT in the last few years.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    As every body else, me too in same confused state as to why this move even the announcements also did not give away much info as to why?
    Hope it gets better from now on. Congrats and wishes to Mr. Nagesh. Hoping FIAL shines more now. Gets more aggressive at all levels.
    Awaiting for the further action points of Mr. Nagesh initiatives from now on if avail.
  3. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    FIAT .... you must have think a lot before taking this decision. As Mr. Atanasio is going at APAC, definitely, he will have a close look on India and China ... Lets bring more models and go beyond 9 in forthcoming years. I want Siana 2013 badly.
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Looks like Enrico said "i can't take this Indian summer heat anymore, let me go chill in the cooler place." ;)
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Timing is suspicious , otherwise Enrico had a mission to break from Tata and set-up network, which he did.
    He should have continued for some more time to get these events stabilized.

Anyway, hope Mr Nagesh takes this forward with good energy.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    this is absolutely ridiculous. what was need to change such an active ,brilliant and iron man MD at this point of time. Fiat india was ruined, there was a ray of hope with Mr. Enrico and now that has gone too. its a foolish and a bad decision by Fiat SPA.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  8. What is Guruprathap Boparai in FIAT hierarchy ?
  9. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Strange news indeed, Just when most of us where thinking Fiat India was making all the right noises they make a few changes. New Dealerships, new models, some SUV's from the Jeep stable. Lets just hope that Mr. Nagesh takes things forward, All the very best to the new management team.
  10. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

I guess Mr. Boparai is the head of Ranjangaon factory.