1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Chrysler India's new MD - Nagesh A. Basavanhalli - Now Quit

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by santhukp, Apr 2, 2013.

1. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Nagesh Basavanhalli to head India business of Fiat, Chrysler - The Economic Times
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some closer look, @Vecto Motors inauguration -

42204d1362241940-fiat-exclusive-vecto-motors-inauguration-march-2nd-img_20130302_115405-1.jpg

42228d1362246695-fiat-exclusive-vecto-motors-inauguration-march-2nd-img_1150-copy-.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't know if this transition is desired at this point of time when Fiat is actively setting up the dealerships. We will have to wait and watch.

Best wishes to the new MD, Mr. Nagesh.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Absolutely clueless about what is going on at FIAT India.

Enrico was slowly but surely becoming the "FACE OF FIAT" in India. In fact, for once, everybody was happy that there was a dynamic and outspoken person at the helm.

Not taking anything away from Nagesh but he will have to do a lot of personal image building himself.
    4 people like this.
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Let us hope that this transition is for good! All the best to Mr.Nagesh!!!
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    May be they decided to have an Indian face for FIAT India. Hope he comes out proactive and aggressive and becomes the saviour of FIAT in India!
  7. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Fiat was going in right direction and with good pace too (First time). This change must be carrying lots of things at back end. I am not against any change but it should be in right direction only. I wish all the best to Mr. Nagesh.
  8. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Nothing against new MD. but to me FIAT india needed new dealerships, new models, new ASS, new customers but definitely not new MD!!! at this point???
    Seems like rather than offering more new models/options to Indian consumers what FIAT is offering frequently changing MD!!!:confused :confused

May be my brain is too small to understand this transition..finally what we want to see is Happy FIAT customers and over flowing roads with FIAT!!!! Lets pray together once again:mrgreen:
    1 person likes this.
  9. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Delhi
    This is very surprising news!!! Every change brings some instability, initially. Dunno whether this would be a good idea at this time. Especially when FIAT needed some anchoring and strong drive.

Nothing against the new mgt. Wishing Mr. Nagesh a very successfull innings and bright future for FIAT.
  10. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    May be Top officials may have tought that an INDIAN could do better and understand market better and could understand the attitude of the customers in a better way.Best wishes,hope Fiat is in the right path.