1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles to launch Mopar brand in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ashish Kumar, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Ashish Kumar

Ashish Kumar Novizio

Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Some good news for Fiat owners -

FCA will launch its Mopar brand in India. Currently celebrating its 80th anniversary internationally, Mopar is best known as a supplier of performance parts for American carmakers such as Chrysler and Dodge (now part of FCA) since the 1960s. Apart from providing performance parts internationally, Mopar functions as FCA’s aftersales service and customer care division across the globe, and as a provider of genuine accessories and spare parts for all cars sold under the various FCA brands.

In India, Mopar will begin operations in the service sector, providing vehicle service facilities to Jeep and Fiat owners across the country. As part of the brand’s launch, FCA is set to rebrand all existing Fiat and Jeep service outlets as Mopar. FCA hopes to improve its brand image by offering better aftersales services for its brands in India, and Mopar’s entry is one of the steps in this direction.

While the brand will initially focus only on aftersales service, towards the end of the year FCA is set to expand the brand by bringing in its vast performance parts division, though the focus will be on Jeep alone.

Source: http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-ne...es-to-launch-mopar-brand-in-india-404668.aspx

2. revvingengines

revvingengines Amatore

Bengaluru/Ernakulam
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    posting my earlier message on the 'Fiat India - Future Plans' thread.
    I was expecting FCA to give more information on Mopar today. They may be reserving it for the official launch of the Compass.

Ashish Kumar likes this.
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Better days for Fiat for sure. I hope this surely puts aside all doubts about FCA future in India.

4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Don't think the doubt was on FCA's future, rather more specific to the FIAT brand of the FCA group.

prabhjot likes this.
  5. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got a text message which read..'We are pleased to announce launch of Mopar Care 24X7- A Retail Road Side Assistance (RSA) Program for your Fiat Car. This program covers all your Mechanical and Accidental Breakdown worries at a very nominal cost and will get activated once your complementary RSA Policy expires. To register or know more, write to us on service.india@fcagroup.com or call @18002095556.

amitshedha, prabhjot and Barani like this.
  6. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Saw the same on visit to service center last weekend. Hoping for the best for Fiat and wish they would come with tipo and aagea

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

7. mchanna

mchanna Esperto

pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I have opted for this 1 Year subscription. Lets see how effective their RSA is going to be.
    Will definitely test for couple of services in a month or two :)

8. gpunto75

gpunto75 Regolare

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please provide more details about the cost and other things offered in the subscription. If possible please provide a snap of terms and conditions.

9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

:
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got this message today from AV motors, Hyd, as my punto has grown old will contact and enroll for the service, does anyone have further details on this ?

Dear sir/mam, We are pleased to announce launch of Mopar Care 24*7-RoadSide Assistance(RSA)Program for your Fiat Car. This program covers all your Mechanical and Accidental Breakdown.Please enroll For 1year coverage @Rs.1499/-
    2 yrs coverage @Rs.2499/-
    For more detail pls call on 7729985528.
    Regards,
    AV Motors

gpunto75 and Turbothinghy like this.
  10. Raaz

Raaz Regolare

Andhra Pradesh, India
    Avventura Abarth
    I have a full coverage insurance. Should I still opt mopar service?