1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India Announces Mr.Kevin Flynn as President and Managing Director

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 2, 2015.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hope the new MD will take care of the brand building issue which is long overdue. Best of luck to the new MD.
  2. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Attitude of the Sales Folks across dealerships got to change. They don't believe first place that they could convince Customers. Hope Flynn does something to change the Attitude of the inside people first than Public
    prabhjot and adisrini1103 like this.
  3. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Very good news for FCA and for us(hope so).
    As i said earlier in different threads for the need of well knowledgeable person about passenger car business to understand our market and products needed here to compete.
    This is the first right thing that FCA has chosen right CEO and hope he will turn around FCA like MR.Karl Slym did it for TATA.
    sandipan_r15 and prabhjot like this.
  4. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    Hope Mr.Kevin Flynn gets back FIAT to it's past glory days in Indian market. Hope, he understands Indian market better and help improve the FIAT brand image in India. Also, it's better that he revisit the India future plans and intoduce new technologies and models from FIAT's global portfolio. Wish him best of luck...
  5. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Hope, he does some good TV advertising , some don't even know that the brand exists and even reviewers doesnt mention fiat punto or linea when they mention the competition ....
  6. AVS10

AVS10 Timido

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I sincerely hope Fiat deserves the sales it should. Come on Mr.Flynn bring those 1.6 back.

BTW, I noticed the Fiat Caffee in Delhi closed down. Has this got to do anything with the new head coming in? I hope there be good news to it.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I have been going through the newspapers for the past days since the start of February month and none of the papers carried any article of this announcement. To which press has this announcement been released to? Cant see it in TOI or ET.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-of-india-operations/articleshow/46098889.cms

http://auto.ndtv.com/news/kevin-flynn-appointed-as-the-new-president-and-md-fiat-india-736461

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/wh...w-presidentmdfiat-chrysler-india_1290777.html
    varoon9999, Ravi and ghodlur like this.
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

I just hope that this isn't a case of another shoot-n-scoot affair. There have been too many of the type. The only meaningful significance I see is his JLR experience which perhaps help the cause of Jeep products. Perhaps that may be his only significant KRA in the next 1 year.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hope so now will have flow of commercials