1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi Guys

I been to Tuli Fiat, Wazirpur, Delhi and almost spent 4-5 hours nd not much of benefit

As the actual Service Center is under construction, they are managing in a rented place and very crowded and time consuming setting up cars in a stack

They dont even have washing facility in there , so I suggest to decide accordingly for those who are planning to go there

Good Luck
  2. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Linea 1.4
    Been to KHT Fiat SC for Winter check-up today at 9:00 AM. They started little late around 9:45 AM and said it will take around 1.5 hrs to complete all the check-points. But actually it took longer than that and I got my Linea back around 12:45 PM.
    Here is snapshot of checklist that they are doing for this winter check-up. Chklst-1.jpg Chklst-2.jpg

They told me that I had all the wheels bent but those are not visible to me even with a careful look. They say wheel alignment will not fix it and I have to take it to any other vendor who fix wheel bents. Does anybody have any idea where this is done and whether it is 100% curable. Have anybody faced this issue earlier?

In the process I met with Sunil and Rajks in the SC and am glad to get introduced with them.
    2 people like this.
  3. For wheel bent, you can go to A1 Car care.
    1 person likes this.
  4. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Linea 1.4
    Thanks Praveen. Can you let me know the exact location and approximate cost that they charge?
  5. 1 person likes this.
  6. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

I went to Vecto today even though it is very far compared to KHT (did not want to visit KHT again after the worst episode I had for 2nd service last month. They stole fuel from my car - around 6 litres... had a bad argument with SA etc etc). Anyway, Vecto did not disappoint me. SA was very friendly. Impressed by the way they handled the car. Even in the middle of total chaos happening around (many had come for winter checkup and regular service), my car was paid good attention. Got the car fully checked (wanted a third party review of car's condition after KHT episode) with no issues spotted. Good job w.r.to car washing. Thank you FIAT, SA John and Vecto.
    1 person likes this.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Bent rims, damaged strut mounting pads, and damaged sump guard seem to common comments given to all customers? Creating customers or future?
    I couldn't see any bent on the rims though!
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Bent rims can be seen only when the wheel is on Balancing machine or car is lifted and one person turns the wheel and other one checks it from inner side. Our eye can't see it unless it's very large bend when wheel is stationery.
    If there are no vibrations in steering those bends should be left alone.
    2 people like this.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Did the winter checkup at Pandit auto Bavdhan with TFi meet :)

Issues resolved:

Number plate number bulb as it was deem compared the new one replaced during 45K service.
    Cost= Zero

Horn problem as on last thursday I banged my ride to a indica. Nothing happened to both the cars but Horn got crying all the time after that.
    Did the setting again. No worries now. Horn is smiling now :)

Checked battery gravity to verify the life also. SA asked me to replace it if any starting problem observed.
    Till now nothing like that so will continue to use the battery.

Overall the checkup was done fairly good as customers issues were resolved promptly.

The car was done from the outside not from inside as there was lots of cars for checkup and lesser man power for the car wash. (Area of improvement)

This shows Fiat is really concerns about their customers.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ashish27

ashish27 Novizio

FIAT is organising a nation wide service camp on 24th and 25th of January 2014 at all it's service centers.

Please find the details of the camp in the mailer received from FIAT below.

Service Camp.jpg

Mod's note: Updated first post with mailer received from FIAT
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    13 people like this.