1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Didnt got call or message from Manickbag Fiat,Hubli dealer about Fiat winter free checkup camp.Still they havent started their exclusive Fiat workshop.They said it will start from Dec 1 so i will miss this Free winter checkup camp organised by Fiat.:(
  2. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Linea 1.4
    Vecto Motors SC is located between Electronics City and Bommanhalli (Singasandra to be specific). If you are coming from dairy circle, don't take Electronics City flyover, just continue on the Hosur main road below. It will come on your right hand side.
  3. rajks

rajks Amatore

Mine is scheduled for 15K/1st year service in February, and am out of town tomorrow. I need to take off from work if I had to get this done today, any feedback from fellow tfians who availed this will help to decide, thanks.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    do we need to call and book a slot or its direct walkin and how much time Approx. it takes for this checkup. I mean don't want to leave my car for entire day..
  5. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Called Vecto and got reply that "Sir, please walk in any time on Saturday. No need of any appointments". How long it takes - should not take much time, but not sure :(
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

I was told that the duration for the camp check would not be more than 1 hour per car.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    I got the free check up done at KHT today afternoon. It took two hours. Included topping up fluids free of cost, exterior wash, and general check up. They identified a few issues for me to worry about and fix later.

They also gave me a coupon valid for one month that offers 20% discount on labor and 10% on parts.

I wanted to get a liter each of Selenia and Paraflu, which I always keep as a backup. It appears that FIAT has stopped providing Selenia in one liter can. Not sure whether this is true, but that's what the spare parts guy told me.
    1 person likes this.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I had been to Vecto today. Overall experience was satisfactory. Gave them a call by 3 and checked if I can drop over.

Then went there by 4. Vehicle went into the SC by 4 30. Was allotted by 5 after I had asked the SA as to why the car is idle. Can't really blame them, they got 60 cars today it seems.

Then finally it was delivered to me by 6 15 PM. Feedback given was that my right wiper arm is dying, based on their checklist. I also saw them topping up some brake fluid, but there was no mention of it on the checklist.

I was impressed by their robotized washing equipment. Liked it. And they did a proper wash. I was planning on a 10/10 for them but then my joy was shortlived. Just like it happened at Ramkay, these guys used the same damned towels everywhere. End result was all the glasses, ORVMs were smudged with some oil. I couldn't even see what's behind due to the smudging. Anyway, can't really complain here, this is a common phenomenon at most A.S.Ss.

The SA was courteous, Mithun. While I was leaving, he handed over the checklist and said that I can avail discount for the next service if I produce this, I collected it and said 'Thank You!'. He asked me to call him at any time for any issues and complemented me by saying, "Really well maintained car, sir". Made my day. ::T

People planning to go tomorrow, the place is going to be choked, be early. :)
    4 people like this.
  9. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Today I went to Doon FIAT service station for winter check up camp after lunch hours. We TFI members of Dehradun used this opportunity to have a small meet. Dr Desh Deepak, Gaurav, Adit & Tushar were present. Attached is a photo of the event IMG-20131129-WA0003.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    6 people like this.
  10. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Tfi Pune members going tomorrow thanks to channa booking a slot. It will be a mini meet as well as getting our precious refurbished

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk