1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It's here: http://goo.gl/maps/VpE6Z
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  2. rahulmaske

rahulmaske

Bangalore

I have got the coupon. Its about 20% discount on labor and 10% on spares. I haven't checked for their T&C for upper limit of discount value. Will check it now.
  3. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Went to KHT for Free Checkup.

And was quite happy with the experiance. For me it took hardly 90 minutes, and yes they did gave a Discount coupon which I wont be using, so if anyone intends to use it, will be happy to give it to him.
    1 person likes this.
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Went to KHT service camp today.. They gave discount coupon. 10% on spares, 20% on labour.

The attendant told me to change bake pad and disc.(He told that brake pad will last maximum 1.5K kilometer and as there is a scratch on the disc, that also need to be change.(Need some info from experts on this.)
    Service check was pretty quick, coolant top up was done.. Washing was not good quality. No under body washing at all. they hardly use any shampoo.

Overall it was free, so I am fine with it.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I was told to change brake discs about a year back by KHT. I am running on the same disks even today(close to 9k kms). I replaced brake pads though. Get second opinion before you replace it.
  6. I went to KHT today as well for the check-up camp (Though my car is just 3 week old and done 450KM on odo). Interacted with Bharat, overall good experience except the horror of washing the car. The guys in washing are thoroughly unprofessional, have no idea what they do and how it happens. They never washed/cleaned any of cars foot mats, instead they poured something called 'cutting oil' on rubber foot mat with all the dirt and mud intact and wiped it to make it look black. Smells horrible. They used the same cloth to wipe the dashboard, no wonder why dashboard shines after the service and stink like hell.

I stood there for hour watching them spoiling good looking cars till my car turn came and I warned the guy not to spray anything other than water to my car. When the service center always talks about OEM and warranty not sure how they allow such things to happen. I would suggest avoid your car getting washed by these morons unless you stand with a stick while they wash your car. Lesson learnt, I will burn an hour worth of calorie monthly washing my car or take it to a professional car car center like 3M.
  7. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    I visited KHT today at around 11.30 AM and finished the checkup and washing in around 1 hour. I liked this initiative, and one of the my car's problem of some sound coming from suspension is somewhat rectified. I think they have tightened some nuts. I liked the place also beside the lake, also suggested to clean the area near the lake and make some small sitting arrangement with a bench and shade , customers can spend and hour easily by the lake :).The stuffs were welcoming and environment was good, washing was ordinary but as per my expectation considering the number of cars queued up.
  8. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Visited KHT today and overall experience was positive, though the wash quality was strictly average. I was given an estimate of 1.5 hours and the work was done in less than 2 hours. Got the coupons too, but may not be able to use the same (To be used within 1 month and excludes sheduled/maintenance services).

They have intimated that the battery is weak (~9.5v) and I should think of replacing the same.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  9. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    had very bad experience in kashyap fiat okhla during service camp...less manpower..had to wait for more than half an hour...cleaning quality poor....worst than tass.
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I have been to Hyson Motors on 14th. got a problem (not opening/closing) of left rear window fixed.
    Otherwise I did not get any offer.