1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Not bad :) for me, ideally I should go tomorrow and get the coupon for my next week service ...ha ha :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Go tomorrow and get the discount coupons :)
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea will be visiting Ramkay FIAT, Chennai, tomorrow morning so as to become eligible for discount for the servicing booked for 17 July 2013! :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The discount will be applicable only for spares, costing below XXX rupees. Will not be applicable for spares costlier than that and for consumables, like filters and fluids.

One little bird tells me this :D

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  4. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Guys,

I have been to KHT "FIAT-Happy Service Camp" today. First thing comes to mind, Was it really Happy for customers? Well, let me write and you decide.
    I reached the newly opened FIAT exclusive service station by KHT near to Shantiniketan, Whitefield on time as scheduled @ 11AM. Finding the location was not an issue. From Big Bazar signal, take a left and proceed around 0.5 KMs. On the left you can find the FIAT service camp poster. As soon as you take a left, head straight and you can find the KHT service station board. The place is big but cars were parked on a open area as if you have parked your car on a mud field. Coming back to point; once I reached, two chits were given to me with name, phone no., vehicle number and serial number for servicing. My number was 40. Bharath (SA) came to me and asked few general questions. When i explained about my queries, he told those things can not be fixed today. To fix my Hazard panel, it will take more time and they do not have that much time. I had to come for another day. What I understood is that, this camp is only for few check ups. Waited around 1 hour outside as the customer lounge A/C was not working. This time customers were allowed to go inside the treatment room unlike TATA service stations. I liked this, as you can look your car closely how the check up is going on and will get a chance to talk with the Service mechanics then and there. I also did the same, and the mechanics were very friendly and they explained me everything whenever I raised concern. Total they have 10 bays now, which will be expanded soon as they will get the next warehouse also, confirmed by Shivram. This check up took around 1 hr and followed by battery check up. Pressure and wheel balancing also checked. But I was not convinced the way it was done. I think they checked the basic things and passed the test. Out of 80 Check points, last 5 points were regarding gear problems, vibration issues, noises, etc. These things were optional and to be tested only if required. During first inspection, I mentioned Bharat about the 3rd gear shift issue. Still, that was not checked and unfortunately in the 80 points check up list, those points were not checked. I was completely disappointed by this and asked the same to Shivram. He said they had already taken 60 cars and my issue can be tested only in next appointment. By this time, saw my punto directly taken to washing area. Bharat told, they have applied some lubricant for the time being to the 3rd gear and if the issue persists in my next check up I can raise it. I just controlled myself and went to washing area. Already 10 cars were on queue to be get washed and mine was 11th. Waited again for around 1 hr. It was already 1:30 PM and soon all service guys left for lunch. Oh god, again waited for 30 mins. In the mean time, I just took the test drive of 2013 Punto which was available. By the time I reached, the washing persons were back. Waited another 1 hr and finally car was washed and ready for delivery. Washing quality was OK type. it took 4:30 hrs to get the car back.

Final words, this camp is for basic checks of your car. Note, only check but no repair. Free Tea/Caoffee/Snacks available and you will get a Free Wash. If you have friends, you can go there and have a get together. Do not expect much from this camp. At least FIAT has tried something. Hope it will give some idea to few members.

Now Pics,
    IMG008.jpg IMG009.jpg IMG010.jpg IMG011.jpg IMG012.jpg IMG013.jpg IMG014.jpg IMG015.jpg IMG016.jpg IMG017.jpg IMG018.jpg IMG019.jpg IMG020.jpg IMG021.jpg IMG022.jpg IMG023.jpg
    6 people like this.
  5. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    All service camps are somewhat similar, Once I went for a Maruti service camp, and it was horrible !!
    Did you get the discount coupons from FIAT;) ?
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  6. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    Not even worth mentioning my visit at Kashyap Fiat Noida, it took them 4 hrs to do a general checkup and a wash. Above that i stated some strange vibration problem for which they did 5 test rides out of which i sat in 3 test rides and showed where the sound was coming from, but they still did not get into the mood of rectifying it. Finally i told to just give it a wash and hand over to me. I raised the issue with Mr.Sharma and Lalit, and they assured me a pick and drop service in the next week. I think the technicians are very lazy in Kashyap. Horrible Free camp, but atleast they are doing something.

Also met few Linea and Punto owners, even met a Palio owner who had clocked 1,00,000 Kms and told me his target was to clock 2Lac Kms. We were chatting all the time, discussing various issues and at the same time admiring the Product, which we all agreed was build to Last :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi Guys

I went to Tuli existing center in Rajouri, it was okay, as they are moving to new service center in Wazirpur after 1-2 months

I went as soon they opened in morning and apart from camp , I had to get front fog lamp case [ornament ] replaced

A Dog came running and hit that on the spot 2 days back , Fog Light bracket was broken and fog lamp went hanging
    With some how JUGADed fog light bracket was Feviquiked as I insisted on not spending as fog light was working and not broken only bracket was broken 126 labour , ornament for 400

It took me around 3 hours for the same and had a checklist with soem 80 points and almost covered checking all that including Steel Rod Replacement for CLutch as for Older Cars PRE 2012 and 50 ml brake oil top up for 30 rupees

For my car it was already Steel Rod for clutch [ mine is 30Jan 2012 manufactured and registered Feb 2013 ]

Tk cre
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Did anyone actually get the discount coupons? What do those ** translate to?

Rajan
  9. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Hey

Is it next Pranshanth Extension?

Is next building Spectrum Ambara Appartments ?

Thanks
  10. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    NO I did not get any coupons. Did anyone got this?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Not sure mate. I have less idea about that sector. Will check and let you know.