1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    What is ghost light?
    Any offer on other accessory? I am looking at Wiper blades.
  2. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    wiper blades 5% discount and 10% discount on labor.
  3. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I went to Vecto motors yesterday for the camp. They're doing a basic check-up and wash. Replaced the air filter and purchased some fuses for a long drive. Did not install the lights.
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not worth the cost. Someone posted on FB that the Ghost light is of no use, very faint. Also, its quite expensive IMO. Same products available in market for 50% of the cost
  5. Maddy79

Maddy79 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +1 @kunwar.g
    Originally price of these Ambient light and Ghost lights were Rs 1,250 and Rs 1,460.
    As per this camp offer we can get any of them at just Rs 990 each :wideyed:.
    Initially I thought it would be "Genuine MOPAR Ambient Lighting kit, Part Number: 82212347" which is also a fiat-Chrysler OE ,Bcoz its description was very limited through this camp's communication and I was unsure on how it's selling at such lower price by FCA.
    But this Ambient light kit is different.

Comp_20151007_152603.jpg Comp_20151007_152638.jpg

Posting a pic of MOPAR Ambient Light kit 82212347-a.jpg
    pdash likes this.
  6. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Maddy79 . Thanks for sharing the pics. Have you bought it already ? Would like to see how they are installing it and which is the empty socket that they take the connection from . In the pic of the one available I cant seem to find the lights. What is the color of ambient light ? Is it Amber ?'

The MRP says its for 990.00 so where is the discount ?
  7. Maddy79

Maddy79 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Couldn't dare to buy them for that price.
    The mrp is brought down as part of this offer (from 5th Oct till 30th Nov), old stock had 1250/- as mrp.
    I tried reading the Instalation leaflet, but that sheet wasn't very informative.
    Dont think its completely a plug and play install, and the color is blue :meh:(even I expected it to be amber to complement all other lighting in the car).
    There were couple of pins which need to be snapped in to existing door wiring for power and signal.

Lights.jpg

The Mopar Ambient light sounds pretty interesting, it is plug & play and got a controller and a switch too ,attaching its install note.

Attached Files:

8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Maddy79 More details please on the installation and final picture after installation. If these are genuine parts, I think it is worth a try.
  9. Maddy79

Maddy79 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @pdash
    Neon Blue is not for my liking ,that's the first thing to back out.
    Kit contains two round led holders/casings, each one would go under dashboard of driver and co-driver side and got just two LEDs in each holder.
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Got Wiper blades at 1395. Normal rate is 1468 (same at 99rpm as well).
    Earlier they used to charge 1200+ only. Parts price has gone up.