1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    @fiat_fan and @Ganges - Please check my invoice again. It was free (The actual billed amount is zero - sorry for the bad quality of photo). I had manually calculated the amount in front of the SA and found that there was a mistake in Invoice calculation (~Rs. 20/- more) and he corrected it too. Please note - I got 10% discount on Labour and Parts. The only thing which made me unhappy - they had put AC on "Lo" for 15 minutes with Engine ON (they claim with proof of water drainage on the floor) while replacing front fascia. FE dropped from 12.5Kmpl to 8Kmpl :(. @adit - that feedback is to you. Kindly advice your SAs to refrain from such practices.
    They charged for consumables and for the extra repair (front fascia) which I think is fine - please let me know if consumables are not to be charged.
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
  2. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    edited..............
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I was at Pandit for free check up from 9:30 am till 11 am approx.

They checked the basic things, top wash was done, though, ac disinfectant was done, it was just for namesake.

But anyways a good initiative from Fiat offering these regular check ups free of cost. How i wish they also included areas where FASS isnt present through some local tie-ups.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @pabhishek
    about your wish,this should have been initiated after break up of TATA FIAT JV breakup.Many people have suffered for this,including me.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes, @Ganges , that was the point; so the wish :)
  6. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    After giving complaint on skipping the AC Disinfecting treatment and inspection, KVR people now agreed to do the same. The experience with Fiat customer care service team is excellent. But KVR Fiat people tried to justify their mistakes by saying that no dealer in Kerala done AC treatment.... etc. I could easily refute their arguments. (spl thanks to teamfiat forum as some members already posted their invoice of Free AC treatment). Fiat customer care team also done great work by giving full support to me on this issue.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  7. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Any Idea when is the next Fiat Camp. I heard its happening this week, any idea when in bangalore. I need to get my car locks checked.
  8. Anoop M Scaria

Anoop M Scaria Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Pra.agar

It was there with Aadya motors last week. I had gone there. Please check whether they have it in this week as well.
    pra.agar likes this.
  9. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
  10. sageeshr

sageeshr Amatore

Bangalore
    Sarjapur Road
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Is it available across the centers in Bangalore?