1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Done, please use Report feature for any moderation.
    Thanks @Viny for reporting.
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Krishna FIAT Satara,celeberating summer camp from 7th May to 11th May :) .
    kedarbendre likes this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Visited for a quick check up. All set for Saturday's Journey :)

IMG_20150507_103605458_HDR[1].jpg
    kedarbendre likes this.
  5. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    Last year I have done AC disinfecting program(paid) and it costs 1000+ tax. Today I went to the check up camp at KVR Fiat Calicut, They didnt do anything like that like disinfecting treatment. They did just check up and insist me to do under body coating.just changed one bulb.They inspected and told me that oil sump has a problem and coolant leakage but they didnt fixed, just told to come on another day. Now I feel that, There was no need to go there for the checkup camp... really waste of time.....
  6. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    checkup camp at kochi, Hyson autos went really well. they took the car in at 0930 in the morning. SA did a thorough checkup including issues with a minor rattling sound, that happened due to loose engine guard rubbing against the oil sump.
    rectified all minor defects, topped up coolant for free, AC pollen filter cleaning and a full set of checkoff list taken care off. all the cars were taken on the ramp one by one, and any additional defect that were found were instantly conveyed to the respective owners for work concurrence. CRM was on his toes right from 0900 till the end of the camp. also did a fullcar wash,including vaccuming of interiors. thoroughly impressed.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2015 ---
    WP_20150508_002.jpg WP_20150508_001.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2015 ---
    for a change, they did check everything one by one.
    Last edited: May 9, 2015
    rejin_r likes this.
  7. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    I am at Pandit Auto, Bavdhan. Anyone from our group here right now?
  8. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Went to KHT Service, Whitefield. Did the following - Satisfied overall.
    • Wurth AC Disinfectant treatment
    • Driver door's trim was touching Dashboard trim - resolved (The issue was a gift from Vecto Motors, Hosur Rd when they tried to resolve a rattle noise - learned a lesson and I am going to fix these stuffs my own).
    • Rear Left Door window switch wasn't connected back (again Vecto's gift - they forgot to connect it back)
    • A long list of routine checks for car including drivetrain.
    • Replaced Central Fascia (Central Air Vent) - The AC vent was broken a little (Vecto had done some jugaad here - used super glue to fix hazard switch panel to the fascia!!! Informed me all the time that it was fixed with panel's clips.)
    • Top Wash
    • Charged for consumables (Rs. 200/-) + Central Vent (Parts cost + Labour cost with 10% discount as part of the service camp)

IMG_20150509_185336490.jpg
    IMG_20150509_185354667.jpg
    kunwar.g likes this.
  9. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    From your invoice it is clear that AC Disinfectant treatment was not free as advertised by Fiat in FB. They could have avoid that. Another change is in advertisement they offered only top wash, but They did full washing and avoided AC Disinfectant treatment. untitled-jpg.79455.jpg
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Visited Sutaria Belgaum, AC treatment was done and it was for free ,the cost as mentioned in above service bill.

Seems like the owner have been looted ,as per above bill attached .Please write a mail to Fiat.