1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Its been raining for almost the entire day today. Do not know how it would be after the wash in the camp. Will the car come home drenched again :(. No Idea.

But I better have the rains than worrying about my car being wet in rain, after all we Chennai guys know the problem of water scarcity than anyone.
    bibin likes this.
  2. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    The discounts in winter camp has helped in my 4th servicing for Punto. I will get the final bill today, happy to have some discounts.

Also came to know from a reliable source that Punto Tjet is on the cards! It shall be put on testing from next month
  3. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If this is true, then its a killer news. It can give run for the money to Polo GTI. Wish they have some plans for 1.5 MJD, probably a sports avatar for Linea.
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    I think the testing would be for an Abarth Punto. The source mentioned the power range between 130-140 ps, they engine. When I asked it would be an abarth punto, he was negative. So a locally assembled Abarth Punto?? Guess we shall know in a few months, once the testing starts.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no locally assembled Abarth Punto. It is going to be a Punto with a T-Jet engine. No Abarth.

Anyway we are discussing this in the wrong thread :p
    Vikrant Joshi likes this.
  6. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Guys, came back from the fiat camp. Car was cleaning washed, all parameters check were done thoroughly.

It was raining cats and dogs in Chennai, had to come home and clean again.

Pasted some TFI stickers on the car :D
  7. reggaerahul

reggaerahul Novizio

Pune, Maharashtra
    Would Pandit be open on Sunday then ? Do we need to take an appointment or go directly ?
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Yes as per Camp dates all service centers should be working on sunday, May not be with full strength.
    You dont need any appointment for free checkup camps.
    But if you have some pre-decided additional work then appointment is preferred.
  9. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Got to see the 500 Abarth at the service centre buqabune.jpg najyqu6y.jpg epata3uh.jpg ahuqajuv.jpg
    mchanna likes this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In case you have not seen yet -

Fiat_service_banner.jpg
    PradeepM likes this.