1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is indeed Fiat India initiative and not limited to selected service centers.
    For @Rituraj there is a condition mark though.

IMG-20141016-WA0000.jpg
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Updated the opening post with the mailer received from FIAT
  3. AbhijitRC

AbhijitRC Timido

Pune,MH
    Pune meet happening or no? I've got to go anyway.
    In my Linea, the Seatbelt light and buzzer goes off even when i'm wearing the belt and i have to wiggle the belt lock to make it go away. Its been happening for a week now and i was thinking of getting it checked out. Probably a small fix.
  4. arzala

arzala Timido

Vadodara
    Grande Punto 1.3
    "Of all the seasons, winter requires the most care and preparation..." Looks like they copy such campaigns according to European standards. I bet winter is the most welcome season in *most part of India* where minimum care is needed. Our harsh seasons are Summer and Monsoon generally. This should have been like post-monsoon mud free-up camp, which requires the most at this moment.
    Rituraj likes this.
  5. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aren't we reading too much into it? I am surprised as to how much issues we have with anything that FIAT does. Mud free-up camp??? Are you kidding me? FIAT is supposed to clean the mud in your car that you don't bother removing?

Any one would be happy to get a good 20% discount on labour and 10% discount on parts. Save the flak for something else. And don't make this forum an unsubstantiated rant ground.
    mchanna and arzala like this.
  6. AnshulMathur

AnshulMathur Timido

Happy to know about Winter camp, received an official mail from fiat india. But the Dealer in Jodhpur "P C Bhandari - FiAT" is unaware of the camp and is blaming company saying he has not received any such e mail. So, there is no camp. Plus, on telling him about the camp, he replied saying - this is between company and the dealer, why customers have to poke their nose in between.
    If FIAT Dealers portray FIAT INDIA in such a way, I really can see FIAT INDIA will still struggle a lot to capture Auto market in India.

Best part, when I contacted FIAT INDIA and they confirmed the winter camp, they kept me on hold and were trying to connect to the dealer-Mr. Sunil Bhandari. But that smart A_s, he dint picked up any calls from the company, so I tried calling him from my no. and merged FIAT INDIA call + his call, and that time he handed over his phone to some showroom executive who then told, Mr bhandari is not in showroom. On putting pressure, she asked Mr. Bhandari to attend the call, where I could clearly hear Mr. Sunil Bhandari saying that cut the call, cut the call. And he hanged up again. Now, just hoping that he replies the company official mail asap. So that I can get my car serviced in winter service camp. Or else, he'll deny in presence, that no such information has yet been shared with him from the company's side.

* FIAT INDIA, its a request from customers in jodhpur, that you make Mr. Sunil Bhandari's PC BHANDARI-FIAT go under few checks and also take feedback from FIAT Customers in Jodhpur. And I am sure, 80% will give a negative feedback for PC Bhandari FIAT.
    Most unethical car dealer in town. He owns PC Bhandari cycle store since years, and so thinks he'll treat FIAT customers the same way as he used to treat his bi-cycle customers.
    mchanna, sdp1975 and Rituraj like this.
  7. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Maan! That's disappointing. Good on you to do what you did. We will escalate this from our end too.
    mchanna, MakeTheMove and AnshulMathur like this.
  8. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Its really very pathetic, Dealer like this will only spoil the name of very best(FIAT) and i must say do escalate this to higher authority.

Its India wide camp as i too informed earlier by OBEROI MOTORS on 11Oct'14(Saturday) as i scheduling for my car service and they asked to get this done on upcoming camp as you will be getting good discount on labor and parts.

But, i did in on 11Oct'14(sunday) only and got 10% discount on overall bill:)
  9. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for sharing good experience. This indicates, all things are not as bad as they projected in market. Fiat dealers are certainly working to give good experience to their customers. I always had good experience with Pandit Auto Service center so far. :happy:
    mchanna and AnshulMathur like this.
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    I was informed by KHT Motors ., Bangalore that there is indeed a Service Camp this week.