1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Thanx Ramesh..Manickbag SC guys are very co-operative with Fiat owners..Hope they treat us the same way when they start exclusive Fiat SC in another 2 months....
    1 person likes this.
  2. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Even i am going for free car wash. Ramesh are you joining us tomo?
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    At what time you are going, Bharath? Let me see if I can join. I washed my car this wednesday but, it has become dirty again after 2 days of continuous rain.

I can probably get it washed from Ramkay free of cost. :)
  4. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ramesh will ping you tomo when we guys are going. Even i am going there for car wash.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea has got an appointment for periodical service with Ramkay FIAT, Chennai, for 17 July 2013. After seeing the discount offers, I called Ramkay FIAT to know if my Linea will get those discounts for the service if she comes this check-up. The lady staffer consulted her higher-ups and confirmed it, saying the discounts could be availed of upto one week after this camp provided my Linea goes for this check-up camp. So, I asked her to register my Linea for 9 - 10 am slot tomorrow morning for the camp.
  6. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Not sure if its posted, but posting it anyway

Fiat 3 day Check-up camp has been arranged by Aadya Motors opposite Lumbini Nagavara, interested people can head over there, camp started today and will end Sunday

Please contact Raghuram at Aadya for more info
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Received the following mail.

Sub:
    (FIAT HAPPY CAMP) Free Car Checkup(12,13,14 JULY) With Mega Exchange Program

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing to draw your kind attention towards an upcoming opportunity specially for Fiat customers.
    [
    Fiat is organising Free Car Checkup camp with Mega Xchange Program on dates (12,13,14 july).Followings are the benefits for Fiat's customers:-

Special discount and offers:-
    1. Free car checkup(80 points inspection)
    2. Free Top wash
    3. 20% discount of labour
    4. 10% discount on parts
    5. 10% discount on accessories
    6. 10% discount on merchandise. T& C apply

Please note that the above benefits will be valid for three days only. So, Hurry and Rush to book your seat now before jamming.

For any further assistance or clarifications,please feel free to call and write to us on 9717300601

Support Team

Tuli Fiat
    Ring Road,Raja Garden,Indian Oil Petrol Pump

Next to Today Mall
    New Delhi-27
    Ph:-011-49333999
    Mob:-9717300601
    Service Center Timing:- 9:30am-6:30pm
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  8. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    I wanted to give my car for schedule service and called KHT. They told please don't book on this weekend as they have a service camp ...ha ha ha
    I came to know that there is a service camp for the fiat owners who don't have schedule maintenance.
    I could also noticed there is a 10-20% discount on parts labor etc offer , I think it's only for those owners who don't see any problem in their car but FIAT convince them to change something :).
    Now I have to change the timing chain this time If I go tomorrow (I am planning) and ask them to give the discount on 7.5 parts + 5.5k labor for timing chain replacement I am very much sure that the asterisks printed on the offers will make sure I don't get it. :)
    If its not that I will be a happy man.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I had booked for tomorrow with Vecto, almost a month back. They called me this week and informed that they are conducting this service camp,that my booking is cancelled and I will have book again for another date.

Rajan
  10. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore