1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    No worries.. You can just walk-in, as per Bangalore FASS. There is no booking for this as such, as far as I know.

- CM
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Balaji Fiat, Thane were clueless regarding the Free service camp, they said they didnt receive any communication from Fiat India. Is this grouse genuine or is Fiat really not informing its dealer network. I have booked a time slot for this Saturday to resolve the irritating door lock issue. Hence most probably wont make it to the meet.
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I would suggest to take a prior appointment. That would be convenient to both the parties.
    mchanna likes this.
  4. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @ghodlur , buddy if this camp is on, try to reschedule it to Sunday. This is just a suggestion. It would be nice if you could attend meet. :)
  5. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got a call from Ebony Motors even though my car has been in Service center of Prerna/Vecto Motors from the very begining o_O.
    As per the Executive who called me, I was informed that only car's with Prior Appointments will be taken for the Check_Up Camp as they cannot handle volumes for walk ins.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I genuinely wanted to make it for the meet, but there's civil works happening at my place which will need me to supervise . Hence not available for the entire day for the meet. I will get an hour's window, hence planned for the workshop visit.
    I guess I will have to be content with watching the pics and everybody else enjoying.:(:depressed:
  7. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    Ok. Just called KHT & they are not so keen on noting down my Car no for advance booking. They just said you come anytime before 2.PM Sunday.

- CM
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Rituraj , Now Fiat has mentioned they would be having service camp for West Bengal, Assam & Bihar in November.
    Finally some positive movement from FIAT to attend customers from these states.
    mchanna likes this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    It was indeed a big joke and it was very much evident during the visit to Balaji Fiat Thane today. All they had in the name of check up camp was asign board and thats it. None of the SA's nor the staff (even the Workshop Manager) showed any inclination of check camp being conducted by Fiat. When asked by me, the reply I got was we are communicating to the Fiat owners (like they will come as soon as the phone call is over). One of the SA and few mechanic staff were on leave during the (so called) camp. Totally disgusting attitude by Balaji Fiat, Thane. I sincerely hope Fiat India reads this and come to their senses before they start announcing the check up camps. When a Fiat dealer in a metro can be so dismissive, I dread about the smaller towns and cities.
    chakiirfan and Rituraj like this.
  10. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Official mailer received from FIAT

upload_2014-10-16_10-20-53.png

upload_2014-10-16_10-26-10.png
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014