1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is the most hilarious part of this whole event :D. Whom to blame now? Fiat or Dealer?

I personally received invitation call from both Ramkay, Chennai and True Sai, Salem for this event.
    1 person likes this.
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey Mohan,
    I think that person must not be aware of. Call up RaghuRam from Aadya SS 9731989966. They are very much doing the drive and don't need an appointment. We can drop by to their FASS anytime tomorrow between 10-11AM. I'm planning to go tomorrow, if you are also we can meet up :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Pra.agar,

Thank you so much. Yeah, I Just called him and he wanted me to come either on Saturday or Sunday Morning at 10 AM.

I would be happy to meet but unfortunately we are in a team outing tomorrow and returning only by night to Bangalore. So, will need to go on Sunday Morning.

Thank you again

4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got mail from FIAT India for this event.. This is applicable to all the dealers ..
  5. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
  6. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    At Ramkay right now. Got the glove box fixed correctly and cleaned. Finally bought a Fiat Key ring for Rs.200. The one I ordered more than a month back, has still not arrived.

About the monsoon check up, I only asked them to give it the free top wash. They look pretty busy today and my service advisor told me it would take a couple of hours to do the camp check up for which I don't have time.
  7. I have been to Vecto motors. I was the first customer for the camp there. Given a cup after the check up uploadfromtaptalk1402732715851.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
  9. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Hello Everyone,

Just back to home after the Monsoon Camp Check.

Sincere Thanks to FIAT for Organizing this and AADYA Service to carry out the job. Keep up this Good Work! The more you care about customers, more the FIAT lovers are gonna be.

Regarding the work on Car,
    There were few other members already waiting for the car to be serviced and Delivered.
    Once they all done, mine was ramped up and checked for underbody issues if any.
    There was a loosened bolt on Link rod on front 2 tyres and technician showed it to me and corrected it.
    All other inspections were done and no issues found.
    Under the Hood, checked for Oil levels and topped up coolant and Engine Oil as necessary.
    The Engine cap was removed and checked for any wiring defects. None Found.
    Then checked for brakes and Gear level transmission , both were Good.
    Finally, the Service Advisor asked for an issues if I've. I did not notice any issues as such.
    Then Vehicle moved to Car Wash Area. Dirt removed using vaccum cleaner and outer body wash was done.
    Vehicle was delivered to me as shining as new.
    No charges on the work :)
    On the advertisement Hoarding, they asked me to Sign and signed with a small appreciation note. All the FIAT lovers who attended the camp, signed here.

AADYA Service did not disappoint me this time as well!

Overall Experience was Excellent!!

A special thanks to TFI for notifying me on this Camp! :)

Regards,
    Mohan R
    3 people like this.
  10. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Went to Aadya today morning for the first time since buying my punto. At 9:30 AM sunday morning, not so much of people were there.
    Regarding the Monsoon Check up,
    - They taken the car for check ups like, under body parts, any hits, oil levels, wiper blades
    - My wiper had some issues which was creating the noise and marks sometimes. They found it on their own, put some shampoo in the wiper water tanker, just to check if that can resolve the issue. Because the wiper was ok but was just a bit hard. It did not work so they asked me to replace it.
    - Car went for Water wash followed by Vacuum cleaning. Work was decent.
    - But after the wash, when I checked the wipers it was working fine, no sound and marks. So they suggested to mix some shampoo with water in wiper water tank. and it should be fine.

The service was overall good with Aadya. Only thing was the entrance road to the service bay was not that great with Mud road and uneven surfaces and pot holes.
    -