1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nopes i have called them and asked for if any camps,they are still in planning. :)
    When i asked them how will you contact me,he replied back i will save your number and will give you a call back :D .So funny.
  2. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    What's the point in organising such camps at only the authorised dealerships? The only dealership here in Assam is hundreds of kilometers away and Fiat owners are spread across the state. All requests for organising service camps at other locations have only gone to the deaf ear. If Maruti, Honda, Renault et al can do this, then why can't Fiat? :confused
    1 person likes this.
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Visit to Ramkay was due today, as they had dirtied the glove box to hell and also fiddled with it which is now not locking properly! But I did not go so will go on Saturday and also get the free car wash if they can do it quickly.
  4. amoldongare83

amoldongare83 Timido

Pune
    I purchased Fiat Punto 2 weeks back.. Would it be beneficial to attend the camp?
  5. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No need to attend the camp. If any problem you are facing Or want a free car wash.
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi,
    My car is 3 months old.
    1) Should I be going to the checkup camp?
    2) If yes, how do I schedule?
    3) Is it the FASS OR Showroom?
    4) And I've not done anti rust coating below my car? Should I get it done from 3M?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    1) Why not? You should go, get the basics checked. Its free anyways unless something needs attention.
    2) Call up the nearest FASS and fix an appointment
    3) It will FASS.
    4) Fiat provides factory applied anti rust coating, so for a year you are safe. If you want to get it done from 3M, then also its OK. If I am not mistaken, 3M anti rust coating comes with 3 or 5 yr warranty with 2 touchups every year.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Wipers for Linea costs Rs 1400/- for a set. Less 10% discount.
    Wiper replacement service charges 60/- Less 20%

Few days ago same use to cost around 1200/- all inclusive :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wish one have been like "Edge on Tomorrow" Tom Cruise to change the future ::V
    1 person likes this.
  10. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Hope everyone are doing good.

Thank you for the notification..

I just called Aadya motors in Bangalore and got a response as " they don't have any information about the event yet" .

Did anyone from Bangalore check with Fiat Caffe Or at Vecto Motors?