1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Only the engine oil (plus filters) is changed during the second service.
  2. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

The discount on parts is only for those spares which come into play during monsoon. one such is set of Wipers. I checked with FASS Pune, also its written in Kiranrv's post up.
    Per them no discount on spares/consumables specific to routine service. still you may want to double check with your FASS.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT is lacking marketing sense,not even a single camp for the regions where there is no sign of FASS. Hating FIAT for this reason :punch .
  4. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Previously the discount on labor and spares was available across the board - apart for routine service. I had changed my rear shock absorbers and got a discount on labor and parts from the discount coupon - this was a few months back.

Now they have confined the discount to "rain care spares" and this has no practical benefit. You'll get a meager discount only for wipers - nothing else comes to my mind that could be related to "rain care". Not worth visiting the camp if it's for the discount coupon.

Also, the checkup is not comprehensive but only related to rain-care such as headlights and wipers. You might as well check all that at home.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  5. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

My GP's windshield developed a crack & I am planning to change it. is it worth to get that changed as part of this camp ?
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Will Fiat provide touch up to the anti rust under body coating if found lacking. I think this is an important rain care check. According to me things to check in anticipation of the forthcoming monsoon:

1) Wiper blades (Front & rear)- check for cuts or abrasion
    2) Head lamps, fog lamps, rear lamp cluster lamps etc.
    3) Wiper fluids
    4) Anti rust underbody coating
    5) Brakes
    6) Tyre conditions
    7) Wheel alignment & balancing.
  7. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Call up the ASCs and find out if the discount is applicable on windshields. I won't be surprised if one ASC says YES and another says NO, LOL.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

FIAT hiked prices by almost 10% on most of the rain specific parts, like wiper etc.
    And now offering 10% discount....
    Doesnt look lucrative, if you have services coming up and things are running perfectly, I think one can give a miss. Probably oil fuel bills will be higher then the amount of discounts offered :p
    1 person likes this.
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

After years and touching 82000 Kms my display screen started giving glow plus error.

Would try tomorrow If I can manage discount on this.During my Suspension (front shockers) and brake pads replacement the SA gave me a flat 20% (instead of 10% on spares and 20% of labour) on total bill.

A good friendly approach can get so many things easily.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

BUTTA guys have been doing camps around Vijayawada etc regularly anna. Im not sure how they are communicating to the customers when they are doing camps :confused: > There might be similar setups in your place to, may be they are not communicating to you?