1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Looks like FIAT trying to create a push for service centers, free checkup camps is eyewash so that car owner goes to service center and then as usual something or other will fixed. I guess similar offer was there 10-15 days ago too.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I need to replace my ride's spark plugs. Will be doing this on Friday then....:p
    1 person likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Now why would Fiat do that, you do know that a general service too is chargeable otherwise. If we TFIans say that there is some malefic nature to this then what can we expect from others. Now there is a subtle point there wherein the dealerships/service centers try fleecing some extra from customers who are too gullible to increase their own bottomlines but that is applicable to all brands of cars not just Fiat.
    And for this to change in a civilised way our country will need to become lawsuit friendly like America. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    asimpleson: Foot falls count, in general or otherwise one would have not visited the service center, free general checkup service which compromises of nothing fancy makes an easy trap to push people to go for it, which results in other sales like consumables, replacement of worn our parts which a user might have delayed and other small issues fixations which otherwise where not given much concern.

As of now both sales and service centers are bleeding, they need revenue generation models and nothing is better the increasing foot falls.
    I have gone to 10+ such FIAT service camps and I have first hand experiences on what goes on and why service centers are interested in this type of adverts.

I dont deny that this type of camps do help building trusts and many times gives owners some benefit, but practicality is no Service Center would be interested in giving free services when they are not making much money otherwise. These are marketing gimics :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Got a call from Hubli dealer CRM aftrnoon about free check up camp on 14th & 15th,will be visiting on 14th to rear bumper aligned & get reverse light fixed which was mis aligned when a tata car hit from back & other minor issues like poor mileage & hard gearbox
    Strange,dealer contacted my dad first time in 3 check up camps organised by Fiat,communication gap with customers is still there with some Fiat dealers.
  6. sanjaykg

sanjaykg

Navi Mumbai
    I didn't got any call from Balaji in Nerul. May be they're calling selective clients.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I wouldnt expect to receive a call from Balaji Autoworld, Thane either for the check up. They are not very proactive in this regards.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Ganges. Take it easy mate. I understand it must be as frustrating, but I am also sure, FIAT does have something planned for such regions. Patience will pay off.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    After reading many brakepad related posts, it feels like certain batches of cars have these issues more than others. Is it possible that these brake pads and discs were/are being sourced with quality issues already, brakepads can go early depending on driving style and conditions and that's a fact. But some people face more problems than others. Fiatians should look at aftermarket alternatives in this case, to rule out such issues.

:p heartsent for our mutual benefit .. !
  10. arunabhis

arunabhis Timido

Mumbai
    Hi , interestingly i checked with other sources . i could find brembo disks for a 2.5k each which was excellent. but they did not have the brake pads as fitted in my car . they had earlier type of brake pads for Linea.

i guess there are two types of brakes pads in linea.