1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390641130.489643.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390641170.829434.jpg

Sent from my ✈✈ using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Had been to Vecto today morning for checkup camp, I had a wonderful experience with them. Reached @ 9:20 by 9:25 Job sheet was crated and my red rocked was in Bay-8 with in 10 minutes.

By 10:20 all the checkup are completed and car was in Q for a shower. Since there are many car it took bit more time. By 10:45 my car was ready WoW what a experience !!!

I was also told i would be getting 20% discount on labor if i carry my job card on my next service (not sure how true this is).

I also got a fiat cap for 10% discount.

photo 3.jpg

photo 2.jpg

. camp.jpg

And finally One Snap of my Beauty !!!

new.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    I also got the following items at 10% discount

Panda with fiat 500
    vu5emepy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I had been to KHT today. Main intentions were to get the minor coolant leak fixed, and to get a liter of Selenia K as backup. They topped up both coolant and oil.
    Good experience in general.
  5. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    If it was sent, great. Might have landed in my spam box which I cleaned out in the morning only. Let me set up a white listing for TFI emails in my email. Thanks.

In any case Fiat does not believe in promoting their free camps through calls from workshops though I get several calls from them as in my last post, especially from apparently new ones that I have not heard of. These free camps can be pretty useful especially with such a long service interval which in any case is not of much use because you end up taking your car ever so frequently to workshops - a far cry from the high quality maintained by companies like Toyota so that you can service your vehicle and then actually forget about it until the next service is due.

The thought of visiting a Fiat workshop causes a lot of stress after owning a Fiat for more than 3.5 years. Sad but true; I wish I had better things to say...
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I visited service camp at 1 pm. Staff was very courteous. As the vehicle was pretty new, they asked for any problem to be checked.
    I told them about some(none were major) and they were more than happy to fix it.
    A small grouse was that after washing I saw a very small minor hairline scratch on my boot, which I am sure was not earlier, as I washed car a day before.
    They tried to clean it up; I didnt pressed the issue further, as they also removed some minor scratches earlier which were present on the car.
    It will be a 7 out of 10 from me.

Happy Riding!!
  7. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It was all smiles at Pandit auto today. I don't believe that I have started looking at them as if they are my family members, just because of the warmth and courtesy these guys let you feel. Cannot imagine this would ever happen with any other brand in India. Every time we visit, a conference room with tea and snacks is ready for the Tfi'ans. As a token of love Pandit auto gifted all the customers a LED touch and a twin Indian flag (to mount on the dashboard)
    All issues reported in my case were solved instantly and the car was returned in an hours time which was quite impressive.
    Kudos to Fiat and Pandit auto for their gesture.:thumbup:

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
    6 people like this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Mahesh - Its good to know that the service from Pandit & Fiat was upto to the mark. Wish it could be said for all other Fiat outlets operating in the country.

Anybody wishes to share the experience at Balaji Fiat, Thane? Anybody visited the free check up camp?
    1 person likes this.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Girish what you said is right as I want to give my BIL's new punto for denting & painting but not sure about balaji nerul & this made my conclusion on bringing the car to Pandit :eek:

This is why? because Pandit has that kind of rapo or may be there are lots of reviews for pandit but in Navi mumbai area there are no reviews till now.

Fiat has to consider these things.
    1 person likes this.
  10. arunabhis

arunabhis Timido

Mumbai
    Had been to Balaji Auto in turbhe for the checkup for my Linea on 25th . After the 60 point check , I was told that the brake pad had only 20% life left . On telling them that the car has only done 14 k and this is a product issue and this needs to be replaced under warranty . they were perplexed and immediately they changed their statement that the brake pads are not that bad and it will work .

These episodes just take out your faith out of these service centers
    1 person likes this.