1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I had the same comment at Kht today.

What will they do next time ? Use a hammer to flatten the guard?
  2. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I had been for the check up drive at Urs Kars, Mysore. Upon enquiring, the SA initially said that the discounts were valid for 2 days, ie., only for the duration of the camp. Later, he said that they were valid for 15 days. Any confirmation or contradiction?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  3. Scorpioman

Scorpioman Novizio

India
    I visited Vecto today to get my engine oil topped up. Did not know about the camp going on. So they took the car in for the check up as well and when I was leaving, they called me back as they were serving lunch for all customers who were still there. Had lunch and left. Happy the entire car was checked as I will be driving to Goa on Sunday. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

I got a call from them on Wednesday, was supposed to go today but didn't materialized. Will be going tomorrow morning, have 4th service due as well.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea's engine guard got flattened by hammering many times. :) It remains flat now. What they suggested was replacement of the existing one with a new one!
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  6. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    Good question. I have been to several work shops in Delhi-NCR, each worse than the other their only aim seeming to be to make customers dissociate themselves from the word Fiat(they are succeeding, once a Fiat owner but never again, from what I am seeing).

Now all these workshops keep calling me with their "Sar, bring your car for sarvice" irritating calls; with a frequency of 1-2 every week. They also have my email address, from their database and also thanks to dozens of escalations, simple issues that they could not fix and I had to write to Fiat in Pune.

But I got absolutely no news about the free camps; not through SMS, no calls neither through email. Just read about it here(where else!) but don't have time to rush out in my pajamas - it's almost noon now and the nearest workshop is more than an hour away.

As everything with Fiat service, this too has been geared to be a complete flop, OR they really don't want customers to be visiting their "FREE" camps because it is meant to be free.

In my opinion, if they are serious they should organize it again for those who they did not send any SMS, email or did not call, which I suspect must be many.

MODS - TFI is doing a great service and to make it even better, my suggestion is to have MOD send a PM for important news like free camps, like the one he has sent for Mumbai-Pune meet recently, so that it lands in the inbox(email also, if settings are configured) of members and they see it. I "discovered" news about this free camp only when I happened to see it on a news site, and then came here and did a search for "free camp".

TFI is making up a lot for the hopeless deficiencies of Fiat in more ways than one, so why not add another feather to the TFI cap!! I seriously feel that in the last few years people have bought Fiats only because of TFI and not because of their "Sales" or their unimpressive ads.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One email was sent to all members from TFI.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Free ccheck -up camp @ VECTO motors.

yguru5ut.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  9. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Text of the email I received on Jan 22 from admin@teamfiat.co.in

" Dear Members,

FIAT has organised a nation wide service camp for all its customers.

The dates are 24th and 25th January.

Do visit your nearest service center to take advantage of the camp. For further details call your nearest service station.

The relevant discussion thread on the forum along with the mailer from FIAT can be found here: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-india-news/11543-24-25th-jan-nation-wide-free-fiat-service-camp.html

Sincerely,

TFI Moderators Team"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Visited pandit Bavdhan for free checkup camp and to correct few niggling issues,

It was pleasure to see the happy smiles all around from workers to owners to service advisers to sales persons, everyone around looked energetic. As usual SA are busy in attending customers, Babar was kind enough to welcome each and every person visiting the camp.
    Mahesh was busy clicking the pics, rahul And sachin were busy attending vehicles and the parts.

To my surprise even Mangesh Kodalkar was at the site to boost the confidence and to address quick questions.

He invited the service camp opening by cutting a ribbon from a elderly customer he was part of the fiat family since the age of UNO and now his son continued his passion by owning a punto.

Very good to see importance given to customer.

I was there almost 5hours, met a new tfi member Binu who purchased a punto a month back.

Few months back the service centre used to look like desert now it is chaotic, full if lineas puntos palios advys .

I see fiat rising, 2014-15 are going to be fiats year for sure.

I hope and wish fiat continues this treatment and gets succeeded in India

6y4aha4a.jpg
    avepypag.jpg

I regret for not carrying the camera that day.
    Photo courtesy rahul Jadhav service manager pandit auto.

Sent from my ✈✈ using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.