1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. rajgnj

rajgnj

MUMBAI
    I GOT A CALL REGARDING FREE SERVICE CHECK UP CAMP FROM BALAJI AUTOWORLD ON 24TH & 25TH JAN AND

also they are arranged check-up camp at panvel on 25th and 26th at chembur:-D

- - - Merged Post - - -

BALAJI AUTOWORLD ALSO FIAT EXCLUSIVE DEALER AT NAVI MUMBAI AND THANE

- - - Merged Post - - -

BALAJI ALSO ARRANGING CAMP AT NAVI MUMBAI
  2. Iyu

Iyu Timido

bangalore
    I have had the same experience during my first free service.
    My fuel was stolen & when I complained, they just ignored my complaint & said its not possible.
    My regular car-wash guy does a much better wash & wipe then the guys at Vecto motors.

-aiyappa
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yesterday, I called Vecto Motors at this number: 080 2574 3544.

Today, after seeing Surya's post, I again called the same number only to get the same response. Then, I called their service booking number 96867 05500 at 9:15 am and it was ringing without any response. A few minutes back, a lady called from the same number. She booked my Linea for 9 am slot tomorrow for the service camp. :)
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    During inspection they will mark the fuel level in your car on job card you could have shown this copy to them and asked for explanation..
  5. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Where in Panvel?? any update?
  6. cgujral

cgujral Amatore

Delhi
    New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Ganges, you are absolutely right, I think they have been sleeping, and as they got up they got the news "the JV has broken" :confused:

Result, there are only 2 service centres in Delhi and both are at inconvenient places... :irked From my place this means 1.5- 2 hrs tiring drive through heavy traffic one side, whole day gone....Tuli motor is situated at industrial area where there are hardly any roads in between the pot holes, and to add to misery its raining in Delhi. They have a makeshift arrangement and the place is quite congested, they will have weekend service rush as well...
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. mehulmb

mehulmb Timido

Ahmedabad
    Thanks Ashish!!

No communication from the dealership about this camp.
  8. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    I will be there at Bavdhan, Kedar. I will be installing the reverse sensor and probably buy a spoiler (no-paint). I will paint it from Rawat Kaka later as per my preference.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    No message from my dealer (Kashyap Fiat) for the service camp as well. I saw Gurgaon service center and was not impressive at all.
  10. Hi team Chennai, I have just come to Ramkay service, I could see a decent numbers for this Service camp. Also they inaugurated the camp thru the first customer. :)
    1 person likes this.